Pages

Saturday 28 October 2023

A Childhood Dream Turned Reality

Assalamualaikum wbt and hello everyone. 

My last post was a year ago! 

I need to make sure that this blog is alive until my last day on Earth, hahaha. I mean, I'm not going to discard 16 years worth of blogging updates down the drain and lose this site just because of inactivities. So, even a yearly update shall suffice. 

Just a life update: 

I am currently pursuing my MSc in Clinical Pharmacy, International Practice and Policy in University College London, United Kingdom. 



I'm not active on blogspot. But you can follow me on instagram @sarahkushairi for more updates. 😊 From there too, you can subscribe to my latest series of newsletter: Saturdays with Sarah: Letters from London 🇬🇧. 

It's just unbelievable. This blog had been together with me since I finished my SPM, foundation, degree, PRP, working life and now I'm doing my Masters. 

If I read back the thoughts of the 17-18 years old Sarah on this blog, surely she couldn't believe that her childhood dream will finally turn into reality 15-16 years later. 🥹


"Thank you for not giving up on your dreams, future Sarah!" whispered 18 years old Sarah as she reads this blog entry from the past. 

No comments: