Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

Book List and Movie List

Sorry for the verrryy late update. I'm experiencing a heartbreak right now. So I couldn't update this blog as frequent as I used to. It's a very deep cut and takes time to heal. The wound isn't fully healed yet.And it has nothing to do with boys, guys or anyone from the opposite genders.
Ever since I resumed my last, final semester here in UIA, I had read lots of books (fictions) rather than aimlessly surfing the net searching for the latest gossip on Arashi and Matsumoto Jun.

Recapping:

1. Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding.        3 out of 5 stars

2. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.   5 out of 5 stars

3. aA + bB by Hlovate.   3 half out of 5 stars

4. A Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.   4 out of 5 stars

5. Goodnight, Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson.     3 out of 5 stars

6. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella.     4 half out of 5 stars

7. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella.   4 out of 5 stars

8. A Little Magic by Nora Roberts.       2 half out of 5 stars

9. Jawapan yang Pasti by Eka Fahara.    2 out of 5 stars

10. Pelangi (Pelangi by Syud, Ked's Story by Hlovate, Rumah Kecil di Ujung Padang by Noor Suraya).                                            3 half out of 5 stars

11. Detective Conan by Gosho Aoyama.. 4 half out of 5.

Currently reading...
1. Bagaimana Akhirnya Saya Bertudung compiled by Ir.Endok Sempo Mohd. Tahir.
2. Tentang...Dhiya by Syud.
3. Soul Mountain by Gao Xingji.

Movie List
1. A Walk to Remember.
2. Enchanted.
3. The Proposal.
4. It's a Boy Girl Thing.
5. Geng: Pengembaraan Bermula.
6. Forrest Gump. Again.
7. Robots. The Malay subbed version.
8. 27 Dresses.

And I'm proud to say that I haven't watched a SINGLE Japanese Dramas here! And I'm proud to say again that I haven't watched any specific series on the TV till now! And 'Nur Kasih's included. Gonna watch the final episode at home next week. Ah, how I miss home. :(

So, the scholarship money's in. I don't know what to do with it. Buying books? Maybe. I have my eyes on
' The Time Traveler's Wife' by Audrey Niffenegger, 'Kafka on the Shore' by Haruki Murakami, '
The Gift' by Cecelia Ahern and other books. But maybe I need to wait just a little while for the upcoming MPH Book Fair and other book fairs. Okay, book fairs, I will wait for 'you guys'! And the remarkable, awesome discounts that you're going to offer book enthusiasts like me!

Like, seriously, I could wait for MPH Book Fair just like other clothes-crazed people would wait for the Year End Sale or Mega Sale. I don't have that much interest in clothes, sad to say. :(
Notice that I love to read fictions. Books that I've read are mostly fictions. I hope I can grow up and read other mind-blowing stuffs. Motivational books are not included as I read far too much books about that. Andrew Matthews, Zig Ziegler, HM Tuah Iskandar. Ah, ramai la. I've read uncountable numbers of 'Chicken Soup for the Souls'.

Found a website about Haron Yahya. I can read his books online! Yes! First stop, 'Romanticism: Weapon of Satans'. Thanks to Hlovate for indirectly introducing Haron Yahya's works to me.
Gotta stop now. Gotta finish the Physics Exercises by this afternoon.
Till then, bubye :)

No comments: