Pages

Monday 5 July 2010

Babbles

Pheewwww.... I'm so tired! Exhausted! Like, seriously!
Yesterday I was feeling a bit sad and emotional but now, THANKS to the hurried last-minute packing, I only feel tired and NOT emo at all.

There's still some stuffs to do. Going to KL this afternoon. Going to Kuantan tomorrow morning, insya-Allah.
Tired tired tired tired.
Yesterday I went to the clinic and the doctor said I have a slight fever. And I didn't realise it! So she gave me some medicine and I felt extremely sleepy after taking one of the pills. So I dozed off at about 9 something p.m last night.
Yesterday I ate 3 whole big 'Ikan Siakap' with 3+ plates of rice. With lots of spinach and soup. I was so hungry yesterday. The effect of fever? Maybe.

What else? Oh yeah, my favourite team, Germany made it to the semi-final! Yes! And I have a strong hunch that Germany will take home the Cup. Go Germany!
I'm a faithful, loyal supporter of Germany. I supported them since 2006 (fine, only four years ago but who cares?) and even though they lost in the semi final in 2006, I still support them. Yeah! In fact, Germany is the only team that I support throughout this world cup. No other teams. I will continue supporting them. Ahaha. In fact, even if Malaysia DID qualify for the World Cup in another 30 years or so, I will keep on supporting Germany! :P You see, it is HARD to forget your FIRST LOVE.
Their spirits, teamwork and discipline really inspires me.

I do remember what our Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak said yesterday:

'Kita kena mempunyai semangat kerjasama. Kita boleh tengok Piala Dunia, Germany mempunyai semangat kerjasama!'
:D Indirectly, I'm feeling very proud of them.

'Jangan jadi primadona,' then everybody laughed.
'Bukan Maradona, primadona. Kerja nak kejar bola sendiri je,'

Hahahahaha.

So, I will be registering at Kuantan Main Campus tomorrow. And the first taaruf session will start at 9 p.m!
I hope I'll be tired enough that I don't have the mood to cry, to be sad or to be emotional. Like what I'm feeling right now. TIRED!!!

Jamie will go to Kuantan this Friday to send her sister to UIA (a.k.a where I'll be studying). So, I hope I can meet her! We'll have Tilawah Test and Photography session for matric card on Friday!

And uh-oh. Just realized it. Germany will have a match against Spain at 2.30 a.m Thursday! I hope there is a TV in my Mahallah. Please please! I want to watch!

What else? Okay, that's it. I guess. Gotta take my medicine and continue to sort out my stuffs.

Please pardon my English. I'm too tired to care about the grammatical errors and the incoherent sentences.

Good luck everyone and have a nice day!
^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. aq plak skong brazil sjak kcik lg.. that day, when brazil lose to netherland, i feel very sad n feel like i wanna crying~~ it had effect my mood as well..wuwu~ u juz very lucky bcoz u dont have 2 feel very sad like me as germany fortunately win onto argentina..hohoho~ anyway, gewd luck in having a new sem with a new place.. a new frend? im not sure..bcoz aq x dok ngan ko..haha.. selamat berkuantan yerh~

Sarah said...

Fai! Sorry lambat approve comment! ahahaha.
As everyone knows, Germany kalah!
Takpe2. Dah tak kisah dah. :P
And yes, thanks! Not bad la Kuantan. Best la jugak. :))