Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

When I am BORED....

Well hello world! 
Ahem, assalamualaikum!

 Now it's 12.58 a.m. Still early huh? What am I doing?


Just finished (actually, forcing myself to finish) the whole syllabus of Pharmaceutical Analysis. DONE!
Now, going to finish the whole Organic Chemistry (Reactions of Aldehydes+Ketones, Alcohols, Amines to go).


I'm boreddd...I'm boredddd...
When I am boreddd...and oh my soul so weary~!!!


Okay fine. I could get a little more cranky than usual when it's like, oh, 1 a.m in the morning now! My crankiness and 'looniness' could be attributed to the urghhh..the amount of equations, calculations, facts and mechanisms that I forced myself to digest to..... Which results in indigestion. 
Oh no, I feel the need to regurgitate them all back! No Sarah, not now! Do it during the exams! *my face is green due to overwhelming desire to puke*


Most of us are undergoing the 'Stressed and tensed phase'.


What I do to reduce the overloaded amount of stress.
1. I read blogs. And I found some really GREAT book blogs! Yeah! I'm pretty excited to find someone/many people who shared the same interests in books just like I do! :D And I'm thinking of starting my own book blog. Make book reviews, participate in book giveaways contests, reviews on bookstores. Places to get cheap books. Libraries! Ahhhhh....can't wait!
And now, my desire to read books (read: FICTIONS) are overwhelming! I need to read books!


2. Read fictions. I finished reading Madeleine Wickham's 'Sleeping Arrangements' in less than 2 hours! HOHO. It's an ebook, BTW, of which I've downloaded during my spare time at home, where internet is AWESOME! So I'm going to read Audrey Niffenegger's 'The Time Traveler's Wife' next.


3. Listening to songs. I had continuously replaying Bee Gees' 'Too Much Heaven', 'First of May', 'How Deep is Your Love', 'I Started a Joke' on my laptop and other songs (instrumentals such as 'Beethoven's Symphony no.7, Studio Ghibli's Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle and bla-bla' on my MP3. It relaxed my mind, calming me a bit.Now listening to Andy Williams' 'Can't Help Falling in Love With You'.


4. Sleep. Examination week is THE week where you should get enough sleep okay. 


5. Thinking about future outing! Yes, gonna go out again! And I'm going to buy Lat's Comics and more books!!!


Okay bye. I need to get back to Organic Chemistry. All the best to everyone! :D


P.S. Tiba-tiba teringat yang next semester dah 2nd year. Lepas tu ada junior 1st year. WHOAAA..

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I. Don't. Like. Carbonyl compounds.
Period.
=.=

Sarah said...

Gahhh.. I pun! Screw you aldehyde, ketones and the gang! >______<

Mohd Naqib bin Mazlan said...

From Dr. Qamar: don't worry brother, i will pass all of you! (met him after the exam) -please do~

Sarah said...

Cis Organic Chem! Dhlah 4 credit hours! Oh really? Hopefully! Insya-Allah. We should keep on praying. The power of Doa is....POWERFUL!