Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Now, I'm a Drama Queen; before,


I was sarcastic.
This so-called cartoon/doodle was drawn by me in 2009 using Microsoft Paint. 
From this, you could see that
- My right arm is shorter than my left
-I do not possess phalanges and digits.
-My left leg is a bit crooked.
- I am so skinny. My upper and lower limbs are as thin as a wire (?)
- The poor unfortunate me does not possess a pair of eyebrows nor a nose.
- I do not have teeth. 
-My tudung and my whole outfit are weird looking. 

Notice that I've never posted a photo of me here in this blog. Well, I did once, long long time ago. Then I got embarrassed and deleted the photo. 
Some of you who read this blog might/do not have the exact idea on how I look like in real life. 

Well, feel free to assume that I look like this cartoon Sarah.

I'm too shy to post a photo of myself in public. I don't think it's necessary to do that as well. So, either this or...let's meet in real life! :P

May Peace be upon you! 

9 comments:

fikah mus said...

I should take some pictures with you and post 'em in my blog instead. :D

Sarah said...

Hahahaha, tak nak!!! (over betul).
I shy-shy cat one.
Me not pretty like you. :D

Anonymous said...

dear other readers..

dont' worry.this miss sarah is such a cute and nice looking woman..i met her everyday after all...^_^

Luqman Fauzi said...

oh, hey. You changed the name of your blog. (ke dah lama? I just noticed)

You're right in saying that people don't know how you look like. Even though I've met you (once. And it was awkward) I can't remember how you look. =P

I might be able to recognize your shoes though. You've been using that picture for ages

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO-ing!

Sarah said...

@Rai Jangan puji lebih-lebih... Dear commenters, Rai is a very cute young lady with a smooth, perfect complexion and an elegant voice. Trust me, I meet her everyday. :D

@Luqman Yeah..Just changed it, right after I realised that being dramatic pretty much overruled my sarcastic behaviour nowadays. Yup, I'm getting more dramatic than sarcastic. I hate that. Maybe I should act in sitcoms.

Yeah, it was kinda awkward. LOL. Takpelah, nanti I famous satu hari nanti keluar surat khabar (for a good reason) everyone will remember how I look like, muahahaha.

I've already thrown the shoes. Good pair of shoes, they were... >__<

@Vivien
I'm glad you're rolling on the floor laughing your *** off upon reading this! Hahaha!!

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Anonymous said...

uii..tu lg over kak sarah..-.-

Dekna said...

yo sarah~

nak curik2 amik gambar u la nanti..hee

Sarah said...

@Rai. Salahlah. OVIAQ! Baru betul! :P

@Zaty. NOOOO!!!!! Tak nakkkkk. Oviaq betul si drama queen ini *menunjuk kepada diri sendiri*.