Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Oh so Random.

Hello. Assalamualaikum.

So, done with my 30 days mencari cinta of community pharmacy attachment. I've learned a lot, alhamdulillah. I'm still inexperienced, but I could vouch that I'm a better pharmacy student now than when I was before. It feels surreal. I'm gonna miss Mak Su and Kak Di (the two pharmacy staffs who had been very kind to me throughout these 30 days). I'm gonna miss the cats with whom I have love-hate relationships with. Definitely not going to miss the time where Mek Yen (a naughty ginger cat) disturbing me as I savoured over my Ramen (Korean la sangat! Maggi sudah..) at the counter. Haha. 

I'm trying to become a knowledge oriented person. I hereby concluded that I've been in a prolonged state of daze and confusion throughout these 3 years. I didn't know what am I doing in this course. When there were quizzes and exams, I'd just study without really knowing the purpose of studying. You know, when you are confused, you decided to just go with the flow. If I wasn't confused I am sure that I would become a (ahem!) Dean's List student every semester. I wasn't sure of what I'm doing there. So, yeah. It's not like I'm not a bright student. It's just that, like I said, I'm in a state of where I couldn't see my purpose in life. What am I doing here? What is everybody doing? Everyone is studying? Okay, let's study then! Exam's over and I had forgotten what I had been cramming inside my head for the past few months.

And oh, it's a miracle, also a well-known fact that the homework that required you to complete it in 30 days COULD be completed in just several hours at the night BEFORE the deadline. HAHA. 

I logged into facebook and I saw this picture of my classmates posing with a Japanese woman in front of a Japanese castle. I am feeling very jealous!!! Grrrr!! I kind of regretted my decision of not applying for APPS Japan 2013 (though I've been ensured of a place by my friend Tiqah!). But oh, China or Japan? China, going there with my group of close friends and my classmates. Japan, only with a group of people. China, cheaper. Japan, EXPENSIVE! So China it is. I am not financially ready to go to Japan. I WILL GO THERE ONE DAY! Wait for me, Japan!

Besides, I don't know whether my eyes will suddenly water at the thoughts of ME being in the land where Matsumoto Jun is currently residing in, the land of Hana Yori Dango! (I am sooo over Matsujun FYI). The land of the Studio Ghibli movies, Doraemon, Law of Ueki, Cardcaptor Sakura, other mangas and animes that I have read and watched ever since I was young? I might totally succumb to these touchy feelings, you know.

I must not be in this state of confusion anymore. I must not be a procrastinator anymore. I have visions, but I lacked the determination to achieve my dreams, goals! 

It has been quite a long time since I last merepek-ed on this blog. It feels good. Therapeutic, even! 

Tata! (say this in Art Attack's Neil Buchanan's style)

No comments: