Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

Happy Women's Day


Happy Women's Day! 

A few years ago, I asked myself, why was I being born a girl? A woman? 

It wasn't that I hate being a woman, of course there are some restrictions imposed upon me by my parents, lol, (which is for the pure reason of protecting my chastity), but other than that, I kind of enjoyed being a woman. 

I learned that everything happened for a reason, and so I am curious to know why Allah had decided that I should be a girl rather than a boy when He created me. 

You know, I'm also kind of curious as to why I had been fated to become a pharmacist, rather than a lawyer, a teacher or a historian. 

I'm still seeking for the answers to these questions, and several others in my mind. I am sure that the answers will be revealed one day, insya Allah. 

On another note, 

Tonight is my last on-call night! Please pray that there won't be any phone call from the hospital from right this moment till 8 am tomorrow. (Say ameen!) I hate on-call week. I slept with my phone next to me every night, I got traumatized hearing my phone ringing whenever someone called me (and almost everytime, the calls turned out to be from my mom, lol)  I couldn't get a proper, good night sleep throughout this week, I couldn't even have a long, refreshing shower out of fear that the doctors from hospital might call me during that time. I even developed this 'phantom ringtone' thing (kind of like phantom vibration) this afternoon, haha. 

My dream of getting 'zero toxicity' case was shattered on Friday afternoon (luckily I was still at the hospital) and yesterday afternoon, whereby I had to rush to the hospital after receiving the call. And bear in mind that it took me 30-40 minutes of driving from my house to the hospital. T___T. 

I hate on-calls! And please let me get Sungai Petani for my FRP. (Say ameen! Ameen!!!)

No comments: