Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Reminder

I'm writing this post today to remind myself that being a PRP is so emotionally, mentally and physically exhaustive. 
It's also to remind myself that working at the hospital requires a great deal of perseverance and stamina (mentally, emotionally, physically). 
I want to remind myself not to forget how I am being treated by the people over there, and to never have anything to do with any of them ever again. I don't want to ever meet any of them again once I had finished my PRP year. 

If getting posted to Sg.Petani means that I have to go through any of the things I had experienced during my PRP year, or to meet any of the people I despised over there, then no thanks. 
I'm thinking of working at Klinik Kesihatan (if I managed to get posted there). 
Oh yes, I want to remind myself to rethink about my decision to choose ward supply as my department of choice for my FRP period. 

I am so tired. Hahaha. 

I realized that I had developed a passion for learning. 
Having my mother as a teacher, I too, realized that I found great joy in teaching others and sharing knowledge with them.
Many of my friends foresee me becoming a lecturer someday in the future. They said I have that 'lecturer's vibe', LOL. 
Though many of my FRPs would laugh and scoff at this very idea. I didn't exactly give a stellar performance throughout my PRP training. Oh well, they don't know who I really am. The same goes with my friends at the hospital. We are very good friends, of course. But they don't really know who I am. They don't know what my dreams are. They don't even know I love reading and writing. It's my fault too, of course. I was too busy complaining on how hard the life of a PRP is. LOL. 

I miss doing real research of my own interest ( a topic I developed by myself) at the LABORATORY. 

I really questioned my decision to stay becoming a hospital pharmacist right after I had seen the tightly packed duty roster for December. My friend suddenly said "Sarah, let's become lecturers in UIA!" 

I don't know about UIA. It's too far from home. 

One thing for sure. I'm going to become an academician. 

That's it! I'm going to stop becoming a hospital pharmacist right after I had finished my one year of FRP (1+1 compulsory service) and then I'm going to apply for Masters (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Pharmacology/Medicinal Chemistry/or maybe Clinical Pharmacy oh wait I hate going for ward rounds so I'm going to cancel it out from my options),  become a lecturer, then apply for PhD, become an assistant professor, then associate professor, and finally become a Professor. Then I can win a Nobel Prize for my breakthrough discovery in the world of drugs, LOL. 

Hey, daydreaming really helps to overcome your feeling of sadness and hopelessness.

Two and a half months to go, then sayonara PRP life! Wouldn't wanna miss you! Ever! 

Bye..

No comments: