Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Still a Padawan.

Today's major highlight: 


Yup, ladies and gentlemen. I had bought the Obi-Wan Kenobi blue lightsaber! The very one that I had long coveted since I embarked into the fandom in 2012. 
My brother Haziq on the other hand, bought the green Luke Skywalker lightsaber. Now, we're trying to persuade Syafiq to buy Darth Vader's red one. Or Kylo Ren's hahaha. 

Haziq and I had a lightsaber fight just now. My sister commented that I had tbis aggressive look on my face when I was fighting, lol. This lightsaber is of the medium price range; the cheapest being the bladebuilders extendable series (no light/sound effect though) and the most expensive are the ones from the Force Fx series, if I'm not mistaken. 

The lightsaber is made from hard translucent plastic. It's not exactly PVC. But it's strong enough to withstand any excessive force used during a lightsaber duel.  It's really strong, trust me, I accidentally knocked it really hard against my (made of steel) bedpost when I was practising some lightsaber fighting moves and there isn't even a single scratch, what's more a crack! A good value for money, right? That's why you should always buy the originals. 

Gotta learn all those lightsaber skills from youtube. Hahaha. 

Sure, a real Jedi builds his/her own lightsaber, but I ain't got time for that. :P 

Also, I'm gonna have to watch all those Star Wars movies again, especially the prequels as they have awesome lightsaber fighting scenes. I love the prequels, there, I said it. 

I'm thinking of rewatching The Force Awakens again at the cinema. I especially love the moment Rey used the force to pick up the lightsaber. Not much of a spoiler pun, don't whine! 

3 more weeks till I finally and officially finished my PRP yaay! It's unbelievable how this one year of tortures is finally coming to its end. Pheww...

No comments: