Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Twenty SIX!

LOL yes, I'm turning 26 today! And for that, I'd like to compile the birthday wishes my uncle sent to me every year since I was... 22? Hahaha. He is an amazingly creative person, be it in writings or drawings/illustrations (He's an accomplished award-winning architect, also a children's books illustrator). Every year, I had been looking forward towards receiving the special birthday wish from him. They are so beautifully written, with elements of fantasy and quirkiness in them- a trait he himself possess. xD Check them out! 

14th of October 2012

Happy birthday my dearest Sarah. You deserve a ride on a magical cobalt dragon through a golden sky filled with raspberry star dust that will make you happy for a thousand years. Soak it in all up! Stay fearless. Love busu. 

14th of October 2013

The Skies at Arafah is a complete blue today because the clouds of my doa for you and your family have drifted away to Him. May you get to feel the nikmat of the Rain from Him, showering you with love, happiness and wealth of successes. Happy birthday my dearest niece. You are in my thoughts all the way here from Arafah. 

14th of October 2014

Today is super special because only today the cats in the neighbourhood would spread their secret wings out and take to the skies, soaring in a spiral fashion-so fast that rainbow winds are ripped out. Each churn of ripple would clear a path for you, leading you to a magic door they call "Kambombaboomba". Every door is special and would lead you to a wonderful surprise! Happy Birthday dearest Sarah and congratulations on your convocation. May you start this new chapter of your life opening all the doors of happiness, love and success. The cats will always keep the doors open for you, so long as you remember Him. 

14th of October 2015

Today while diving in the crystal waters off Menjangan Island, I sent a message to the elusive silver Dolphins of Lovina. They shall search the Balinese seas for the Mysterious white seacaves for 3 golden-rose pearls. They will then cross over to the Andaman Seas near to you, passing the pearls to the great rainbow Garuda. Tonight before the clock strikes twelve, look up to the stars as one shall glow ever so brightly, lighting the path of the Garuda to you. With his tender yet powerful claws he would crush each pearl above you. The first gives you strength to face all adversaries and challenges ahead of you. The secont gives you the intellect and ability to soar even higher and the third showers you with love and health for that enriching, fulfilling life. So go ahead, soak in the magic and own that life the way you want it to! Have a magical 25th. May He always protect you. 

And this year's birthday wish: 

14th of October 2016

A milipede crawled up to me today and whispered a secret: 'I just won a competition for being the milipede with the least number of legs! But I want to give the prize to you'. So I took a good look at him and realized the centipede had 327 legs. That's odd (pun intended), and when I asked why he wanted to share the prize with me, he told me I was the one who made him lose 133 legs. The bicycle I rode  accidentally ran over him last Saturday! 'So what's the prize' I asked. He told me the Millipede King granted him one wish for every leg missing. So I used up 132 wishes for 132 of the millipede's legs to grow back. And since today is your birthday, My 133rd wish shall be for you, Dearest Sarah. I wish for every loss or failure you face be turned into gain and success, and may you always have the strength and courage to live through life's challenges! Live happy, and if you see a millipede with 459 legs, thank him and tell him he's special!😁😁😁😍😍😍


Our birthdays are just 2 days apart. I wished him for his birthday 2 days ago, and he said to  me "Keep well and don't waste your passion for writing!" Reading this makes me sad. LOL. 

I'm in GM, celebrating my birthday alone, having a birthday lunch all by myself at Secret Recipe. I saw a girl whose birthday got celebrated there and I felt the urge to tell her mother that today is my birthday too! 

This is the loneliest birthday I had so far, hahaha and I'm not feeling well either. I'm feeling weak and lethargic, having headache and all. I'm not that excited that today is my birthday. Unlike the past years, I'm not in the mood to write a reflective birthday post. I could only say: 

"Looking back on how far I've come, to actually reach the age of 26 is quite an impressive feat, isn't it?" Alhamdulillah. 

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and may you have a nice day! 

2 comments:

Stine said...

oh so its your birthday. Happy belated birthday. After the rain, the star shine bright in the night sky. May all your pain turn to gain, cause you're beautiful, fine and bright, never let it dry.

Sarah said...

Thank you for your kind wish! =)