Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2008

..and a sarcastic was born on that date..

Happy 18th Birthday to me! :D
I can't believe I'm getting old!
Thanks to those who wished me Happy Birthday!
Farahin- she's the earliest, haha. 12th of OCTOBER! Then, Bun, haha. 13th of October! And Mariam, last night(morning?) at 12 something a.m. On 14th October. And others as well. My siblings? Only Danial. In friendster, of course.
Then my father. Just this morning. My mum forgot..:P. She sent me a message. Okay, a doa because I told her I am stressed out for the imminent examination! Maths!!! Second time she called me, I thought she will remember. Instead, she asked " Have you woke up? You have to chant the doa that I have given you. What are you going to do next? When are you going to study? What did you study yesterday?" Okay, things like that.
Never mindla, she got other things to attend to, I think. Her worries over my examination has made her forgotten about the birthday of her first ever child! Muahahahaha.
EDIT: She did remember, urmm, she sent me the birthday wish in the afternoon. Syafiq too.Haha. We're gonna have prior celebration when I get home.
And, yes, I'm worried about my Maths. Okay, relax. You can do it!!!
What's worse that having to celebrate your birthday during times of examinations???
Yes, the doa. It's really helpful on the time like this.
Only Allah can help me.
That is, if I help myself.
I'm trying my best here!
Wish me luck!!!

No comments: