Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2008

I'm addicted to...

I'm currently addicted to the X Files and went on watching all (almost) the video clips available in youtube. You know, it's so unfair! Singapore got this one AWESOME channel, AXN Beyond and they show all those cult and supernatural shows like The X files, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, Angels, Roswell and many more! It's so UNFAIR!
I've just realised that I'm addicted to X Files after haven't seen the series for like, SIX years already! Perfect timing, huh? Eh, I still study for Finals, okay.
I think Mulder and Scully are the MOST PERFECT couple ever! Isn't it great if they are together in real life? And if it's not fictional, of course.
Well, I almost cry when I watch this video. It reminds me when I got the news that my grandmother passed away. Soon after that, I listened to this song.
So, enjoy! ( I hope!)

No comments: