Pages

Thursday 26 March 2009

First Bio Lab lesson..

GOSH, it was EXHAUSTING!!!! Emotionally and mentally, ahaha.
Never mind, it's just a first class fter all, I hope I can get used to it.
Oh man, seriously. You have to be quick ad there's not much time left! Once you sit on the stool, relaxing for a moment and shaking your legs, that's it. You will be left out. EKKK..
And having good lab partner really helps a lot.
Miss my old friends! FIZAH!!! I want to have you as lab partner anytime you want! Syau too! Even Hazie! Siti! Sharifah! Fatihah! Ain! Azizah! Hoho, so many. MISS THEM!!! I really hope that we will be in the same group next semester! PLIZZ!!!
Anyway, the best part is that, Brother Mahathir will be teaching us! I can imagine the word envy written on my friends's faces once I told them about it. Wakakakaka.
Anyway, exhausting, seriously. For me, la. But it's pretty exciting, hahaha.
Okay, 4 Flat ok??
Gotta read the BIo Lab Manual, HOHOHOHO..
Adieu.

No comments: