Pages

Friday 10 April 2009

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I'm gonna
1. Do laundry- again!
2. Print out my computer assignment! (I've finished doing just now! and the due date is on the 15th! Yippee!)
3. Totally complete and finish out my bio lab reports. Due date, Thursday next week! Hehe. Almost finish anyway. Need to discuss. I'm not going to procrastinate.
I will do all these in the morning and maybe till afternoon.
4. On the evening, I will read and reread 'Computing Essentials 2008', covering all chapters that are going to come out in mid sem. And studying for the second quiz too. Though madam didn't say when is the quiz and she haven't covered up the basic applications and specialized applications. I'm going to cover them up by myself! Except for the Computer Lab part. I'm not really good in Computer Lab, LOL. And must get FULL MARKS for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th quizzes! And must get the highest, AGAIN! Huhu.
5. Right now, watching the 'Love Contract' starring Ariel Lin and Mike He, who's damn hot! Hahaha.
6. Fizah came to my room just now and we sort of discussed about Bio Lab reports. She had intended to borrow my lab coat but she has forgotten it! Maybe we were too preoccupied with the reports, LOL. So she's coming to my room tomorrow. Hohoho.
7. Hazie's going back to Penang. Syidah too. Oh my goodness.
8. And my dad's going to come to KL because he has to attend a meeting (AGAIN!) there. So he'll visit me. Yippee! Hehe.
9. My mum constantly worried whether I have studied enough or what. I have finished reading two chapters of computer last night. Kind of burnt the midnight oil. And she's not really happy when she called me yesterday, when I told her I was watching video with Syidah. But mum (cue Andy's voice from Child's Play). I have nothing else to do. I've completed the bio lab reports that I've sent during the Bio Lab class this morning and I've continously reading the computer book and even started on the assignment. And madam haven't even given us the rubrics. Nothing else to do. It's better to watch video than to sleep all afternoon, right?
10. And that's when I've forgotten something. Computer, Bio Lab and MUET!!!!
Oh no! I must study for MUET! Huhu. Must get at least BAND 5! It will be quite embarrassing not to score in it as my mum teaches MUET and is also the examiner for that particular exam. Huhu.
11. Now, let's recap the tasks that I'm going to and HAVE TO do this weekend.
a) Laundry!- kerja paling bosan!
b) Print out computer assignment. But have to ask for onfirmation from Madam regarding the drop cap and bullet stuffs.
c) Complete the Bio Lab reports.
d) Cover up all the chapters in Computer that are going to come out for mid semester. And extra concentration on the topics that are going to come out in the 2nd quiz. Quizzed make up about 20% of the total marks. Can't afford to screw them up!
e) Study for MUET. Listening, Reading and Writing. Erkk. Speaking? Dear wall, could you be my faithful listener? :P
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. FOUR DAYS of no lectures, SARAH! DOn't tell me you can't accomplish all these stuffs?
11. I've found out something about sleep paralysis. Some said that it is a sign for cancer. Oh tidak! I hope not! Oh dear.
Anyway, UIA's wireless is pissing me off sometimes. I was so busy and preoccupied while typing this post (and the previous ones) and when I clicked on the 'publish post' button. LOW and BEHOLD!
NO SERVER!
Ahh, and the 'best' part is, the blogger didn't save the remaining of my post as there was no connection, right? Haha, GOOD!

No comments: