Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

2 months

Assalamualaikum and hello to all.

Let's get straight to the point. I become an informal teacher/tutor throughout almost 2 months holiday (already?!). I teach my youngest brother Iqra' and I teach my sister SPM subjects like Chemistry, Biology and such. Ok fine,  only Chemistry and Biology. I despise Add Maths and I couldn't really remember about Physics so I couldn't really teach her the other two subjects. Oh yeah, I teach her Sejarah too. 

I write, write and write and find it extremely hard to finish writing a novel. So sometimes I just leave it as it is and see whether the writing mood will come back. It shows that I'm not a serious and diligent person. I write other stories which I'm too ashamed to post them here. 

I read, I read and I read. currently I'm devouring on Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy series. I love chick-lits. Yeah, I just find chick lits entertaining and relaxing. 

I watch How I Met Your Mother. I love Barney Stinson. He's legen (wait for it) dary!

I drive, I drive and I drive. Using manual car. 

I cook simple dish occasionally. I have to explore more.

I play keyboard. I can play some of P.Ramlee's songs, learning them by ears.

Insya-Allah, I'll be going to some places for the school holidays.

I'm not re-learning Arabic and I'm not learning any other language.

I'm planning to make another short movie with my siblings. I'm writing the script now. I'm gonna make it happen. Yes. It's been almost 2 years since I made my last movie.
Anyone who haven't seen it, enjoy! (warning: it's a bad quality movie)


I hate smokers!

I like Lauren Conrad because unlike other celebrities, she doesn't believe in injecting botox to appear wrinkle-less (at least not for now).And she's just 25!



Have a nice day! =)

2 comments:

Syidah Razak said...

hihi...sarah jadi tutor cuti nie..wah letak video tue..nostalgia betullah..(^_^)

Sarah said...

Kan? Dah la lama video tu. 2 tahun lepas. 2009. Thanks sebab nk berlakon dlm video tu Syidah. :)