Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

6 years old!!!

6 years ago, a few weeks after I had finished my SPM Examination, with no plan whatsoever on what to do with my life ( I was a confused 17 years old teen), I decided to create a blog. That particular day fell on the 14th of December 2007.

Fast forward to 6 years later, it is now, the 14th of December 2013!!! And I'm already in my final year of the Pharmacy course!!!! 

So, yes. Happy Birthday to this blog!!!! :D


I'll try my best to continue blogging for as long as my head is sane, and as long as my hands could type, insya Allah. 
To you, small number of special selected people who could tolerate my nonsense, dramas and antics, you guys are the awesome-st people on earth! Thank you for reading my blog!!! Feel free to take a slice of cake from anywhere (bayar sendiri!!) to commemorate the 6th birthday of this blog! Hahaha

With that, thank you! :) 

2 comments:

Elle said...

I created my blog after SPM too on 9th December 2009! Haha high 5!

Sarah said...

Yaay, high five!!!
Btw, you look prettier nowadays.. :D