Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Of Dramaticness

"Orang yang dramatic selalu dapat misadventures"- quoted by me.

It happened again.
The question is, should I embrace this 'dramatic' side of me?
Or should I shun it, never to become dramatic ever again?

I love this dramatic side of me,
But I agree, I am getting a bit overboard.

There have been lessons/tests that Allah has given me.

Amongst them,
Tests of Confidence (Operation ABORT Inferiority Complexes)
Tests of Not comparing yourself with others
Tests of Perseverance! (oh yes!)
Tests of Not caring what people think of you (yeeesss) 

So far I did well in those tests I guess.
Those tests had lead me towards loving myself and my flaws, by not comparing myself to others, not caring what people think of me, to never give up whenever I failed something. 

But there is another test
"Test of dramaticness". 

A dramatic person will never become a good leader. 

So I think I failed this test. 

There will be a number of tests regarding this. And I hope I will ace them all. Never give up! Nooo!!

And then there'll come another series of tests, all serves to change myself into a better person. 

Till then... 

No comments: