Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2008

I'm aware of that, thank you..

Yes, I'm aware of the fact that I have committed enormous amount of grammatical errors in my blog posts. Also, the inappropriate usage of phrasal verbs and all. Well, I'm still learning. And yes, many spelling errors. Not spelling errors of course, but typing errors.
Why am I posting this? my mum read my blog and she commented that " Grammar semua berterabur. Present tense, past tense semua campur aduk," Hahaha, Okay mum.
And off I distracted her to read Tun Dr. Mahathir's blog.
Well, we read his blog. I am very impressed with his immaculate English. I'll look him as my mentor. Haha.
Tun Dr. Mahathir. My whole family respected him. We are his supporters but not avid supporters of course. We admire his visions and the changes that he had brought to the country.
I first read his biography- a thick book entitled Mahathir-Riwayat Gagah Berani(well, something like that) when I was only nine years old! Cool, huh?
That's all from me. Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Holiday I wish to everyone!

No comments: