Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Full updates!

Salam and greetings to anyone who's reading this. It's 5. 40 something a.m Just finished the meal for sahur.

First of all, sorry, no pictures. I did capture some pictures there. Urmm...except the prize giving one which is a bummer coz I was too excited that I forgot to ask Syau to take my picture receiving the prize. >_< Arashi Mawi be there? Heck Sarah, what's with Mawi? Most of UIA students LOOOVVEEE Mawi, am I right? Is that one of the many plausible reasons that made me said that?

Or was it about the foods for iftar? I gotta admit, those foods are simple but they are simply delicious. I was eating it non-stop. Syidah and I finished the rice in a jiffy while Syau and other people were still eating it. Hehe. don't underestimate the power of hungry stomachs. :P

I was planning to go to the Medcy Yearbook Editorial Board meeting at 10 p.m, straight away after the ceremony, which was supposed to start at 9.30 p.m. Unfortunately for me, they finished the Tarawih prayer at 9.30 something p.m and that they had to arrange the board, the partitions, to separate the brothers from the sisters. It was funny, yet I feel secure at the same time, LMAO. So, Raja Syahmi, if you're reading this, sorry coz I can't make it. The whole event ended at almost 11 p.m.

Throughout the event, I kept on saying that I wanted to go back. I don't want to attend it. One secret about me. I may looked like I'm a confident person. I AM CONFIDENT, LOL but I get nervous SOOO easily. My hands and feet were all cold. Then, the emcee announced the winners for the logo competition. Oh, they have 2 consolation prizes! Maybe they will give the consolations for the Short Movie Competition too! :P

Ok, the moment we've all been waiting for. He announced the winner of the consolation prize. SURPRISE SURPRISE. The brothers from my class, the ones that I claimed the awesome one, the reasons for my worries and agony, actually won the consolation prize! That was surprising. And then, it hits me, if they only managed to get the consolation prize, then what about me? The emcee straight away annouced the third prize winner. Ok, it wasn't me. And what? There's only ONE consolation prize?
Then, second prize went to..(Seriously, I actually felt something when he was about to announce it. Sixth sense? Probably) Sister(Ok, GOTCHA!) Siti Sarah Syahirah ( there's no need to write out my full name here, actually. LOL).

Seriously, I became all excited and immediately jumped to the front. I was looking for that person who's supposed to hand me the prize with my face brimming with happiness and surprise. In other way, I was grinning like a pompous idiot. Then, Miss Shafiyyah gave me the prize and there was this camera man who captured the so-called glorious moment. Syau and Syidah were grinning as well. We only get the hamper loaded with snacks and an envelope of ermm..money. I'm gonna keep the envelope, hehe coz it was written ' Second Prize winner for Short Movie Competition'. I was a bit frustrated coz I was hoping that they would give us certificates or something. Huhu. That certificate worth more than any of the snack hampers around the world. But just like my dad said, the main thing is that I've won.


They showed the first prize winner's movie. It was interesting and funny at the same time. But I seriously think that the brothers from my group's movie is better.I dunno. I only watched the snippets of it. Not the whole thing. Maybe the message that they're trying to show is not conveyed. Lots of laughter and yet there's no message. Well, maybe sometimes less is more.
And I'm glad that they didn't show the movies for the 2nd and 3rd prize winner. Hehe.

So, that was it. Syidah had to go to KC and so, I had to carry the hamper all the way up to 4th level of ZC. And I was smiling ear to ear along the way. LOL. Farizah won 2nd place too, for the logo competition. Congrats Fareez! :)

Now, I'd have to concentrate on my studies. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY ESPECIALLY! Sheessshhh..Okla, not gonna sleep after sahur. Setadii....
Oh yeah, I watched the snippets of the new episode of 'Himitsu no Arashi Chan' and JUN MATSUMOTO, YOU ARE SO DAMN HAWTT!!!! I'm totally IN LOVE with him. An infatuation, to be exact? LOL. I want all the new episodes! Sheesh, Sarah! Bulan puasa ni! What happened to your resolutions?

No comments: