Pages

Thursday 3 September 2009

The Tales of Sarah Sarcastic and the Male Technician

On Wednesday, we had class straight from 8 am till 1 pm. It was a bit exhausting. One, coz it's in the fasting month. Two, I had to climb all the way up to Level 4. I was feeling extremely thirsty. Seriously, NOW I KNOW what Jo felt at that time.(if you watched my movie, you'll understand)I felt like I could gulp the whole 1.5 litres of Mineral water here and then.

Anywaayyyyy...I decided to take a little afternoon nap because I was so tired. And so, both of us, Syidah and I, collapsed on our own beds. I couldn't really sleep anyway. Coz there were so many people kept on texting me, thus disturbing my sleep as I'd have to replied those messages back.

Syau texted me, saying that she's gonna come to my room. OK. I was feeling a bit annoyed at that time, LOL. I was trying to get a good sleep here, hahaha. Sorry Syau...XD.

And so, about 5 minutes later, I could barely doze off. And suddenly, there was this knocking on the door. I figured out it must have been Syau, and so, I woke up, walking lazily towards the door, trying my best to make a very sleepy expressions. I opened the door, my eyes half closed and....

TADA!
A MALE, WITH BLUE UNIFORM, SHORT HAIR, WAS GRINNING AS HE SAW ME IN A T-SHIRT, THREE QUARTER PANTS, MY JUST-GOT-UP-FROM-SLEEP HAIR and MY HALF-CLOSED EYES.


My half-closed eyes immediately popped open, widely as I was clearly shocked and embarrassed at the same time, HIM seeing me! ARGHHH!!!!
I was gaping out of shock, again, my eyes were wide open, I could recognize the familiar face( He always came to our Level 4 area and he once came to my room to check the electrical appliances, bloody la weiii!!!) and that I can SEE that he was GRINNING though I wasn't wearing my glasses at that time. I immediately shut the door, shrieking ' JUST A MOMENT!'

Syidah was sleeping and I immediately shook her, pestering her to wake up. Then, we immediately dressed up and seriously, I could feel that my face was burning red! It was bloody embarrassing! Then, Syidah opened the door. We were..urmm...standing behind the door. The technician came in, still grinning and looked at us saying ' Why are you hiding?' ARGHH. WHAT THE HECK?
I couldn't bear to look at him on the face and my back was facing him at that time. I acted as if there was nothing going on, nonchalantly looking at ermm..Biology 2 book, and..err..the fork, spoon.

Immediately when he stepped in, I stepped out from the room. And he did ask something about what should be repaired, I said ' the study lamp, the study lamp' and quickly ran away to Solehah's room next door.

EMBARRASSING MUCH, HUH??? I DIDN'T HEAR ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS AT THAT TIME! Maybe because I was half conscious the time the announcement was made..BUTTTTT..even Solehah, who was fully awake at that time didn't hear any announcements either! But Kinah heard it! BLOODY SPEAKER! TECHINICIAN, I COMMAND

YOU TO REPAIR THAT BLOODY SPEAKER!!!
And yeah, always asked who that person is whenever someone knocked on my door. I made a bloody mistake and I'll try my best not to let that happen again.

No comments: