Pages

Thursday 17 September 2009

I'm off to Singapore!

Ok well, seriously, I do not feel that excited upon thinking that I'll be spending the Hari Raya there just like the previous years.

As you grow up, the excitement that was once seen on your face when you were 6 or 7 or maybe 12 is slowly diminishing.
Hari Raya is not that great anymore. I bet the adults are thinking the same way. It is great, it is undeniably great but as I've said just now, the anticipation isn't there anymore.
I do not feel a thing whenever I heard the Hari Raya songs being played on the radio. Unlike those days, where my siblings and I, even with our parents, would sing the songs in the car to kill the time spent along those long hours of journey from north to south.
Maybe it's because I have to spend my Hari Raya holidays by burying myself in books (as if!). But then, maybe there are other factors that contribute to this feeling-less feeling I'm experiencing right now.

ANYWAAYYY....I'll be leaving my dearest boyfriend a.k.a my laptop at home. And I'll come back again after one week of so-called striving and struggling for the final exams. Okay, let's not talk about THAT 'E' word here. I just can't bring him to Singapore and to UIA(Oh, no way!). He's too irresistible, and hence distracting. He will always trying to seduce me, tempting me, enticing me to leave my studies behind and explore the wonderful world beneath him (I sounded like a pervert here,LOL).

Till then, Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims in the whole wide world. Okay, my dad's calling. BYE!!! :D
TO UIA PEOPLE. JANGAN LUPA BALIK UIA!!! :P

4 comments:

-KingSyahmi- said...

".... explore the wonderful world beneath him (I sounded like a pervert here,LOL)."

hahahahj


ROFL!

Sarah said...

Whoaa..You read each sentence word by word?
Hahaha

kina ;) said...

Who is 'E'??xD

Sarah said...

Buat tak tau pulak Cik Kinah ni. Sorry lambat balas sangat sampai dh habis 'E' baru nak balas. Hehe