Pages

Monday 5 October 2009

Merdeka! Well, sort of..

Don't ask me bout the final exams. :)
Worrying and agonizing a bit about the upcoming results but eh..that could wait until later. :D
Why do I keep on putting smileys at the end of each sentence? XD

I have three fictions waiting to be read.
And countless of J-Dramas and movies that have yet to be watched.
Believe it or not, I'm starting to get addicted to 'Nur Kasih'. Yeah, a MALAY DRAMA! Awesome and unbelievable, right??? :D

I thought that I could study easily and peacefully without the laptop by my side. But no, I just realised it. I need HIM by my side 24/7. Yes, seriously.

Okay, that's all. Bye-bye.

2 comments:

solehah said...

yeah, me too, i can't study without THEM by my side. waaaaa.... i already miss THEM

Sarah said...

Haha, banyaklah kau Soul. Mouse pad tu aku dh bawak balik Kedah. Ngehngehngeh..:P