Pages

Thursday 3 February 2011

Just for the sake of updating volume umpteen

Assalamualaikum and hello to all.
Happy Chinese New Year to the Chinese! :)

Actually, I don't know what to write about. I don't normally post stuffs to the blog if I don't have any idea on what to write about.

Today is Wednesday. then thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. Monday-lectures. -______-

Nak tulis apa ni?

Oh, oklah. Sarah and Amiirah were selected to become the MCs for the upcoming Malaysian Biomedical Sciences Symposium 2010 in IIUM Kuantan.

I hope the event is as good as it sounds. >___<

I'm thinking of starting a collection of Classic Movies. English classics. P. Ramlee's movies tak payah beli sebab tiap-tiap hari Astro Prima tayangkan pukul 10 pagi.

Apart from those listed  here(click), I wanted to add a number of good old classics to my watching list.

1. Roman Holiday
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Casablanca

Anyone want to suggest more?

And I would like to watch (not buy)

Old movies from the 70's, 80's, 90's
1. The Shining
2. Pet Sematary
3. It

All three of them from Stephen King's novel

I've discovered several videos from youtube.

1) the one that made me shed a tear :P




2) the one that makes me go 'WHOA'




3) Rare videos





4) Remake video




5)The BEST karaoke video of 'I see the light' from Tangled




6) BEST MALAYSIAN MOVIES (okay, with trailers) produced by Malaysia's BEST filmmakers (modern filmmaker, no one could replace P.Ramlee)





Okay, that's all!

No comments: