Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

A bloody(literally) experience!

Assalamualaikum and hello all. :)

I can't write much as I don't really have the mood.

1. I have just undergone a minor (and unexpected) surgery!

2. It's nothing big. considering that the dentist had to slice your gum to pull out the root of your tooth. Oh, not just one place. TWO PLACES! Right and left. Then the dentist had to stitch your gums back together. Eekkk

3. I'm bleeding profusely which is bothersome.

4. I keep on drooling as I can't control the secretion of my saliva which is really TROUBLESOME!

5. My mouth and some parts of my cheeks are still numb and I feel like an idiot(see number 4) and when I touched my lips, it feels rubbery which is way WEIRD!

6. The pain started to kick in for about 15 minutes after the surgery was over.

7. I received like, SEVEN anaesthetic injections throughout the whole procedure. 

8. My two upper first premolars are gone. Goodbye, perfect set of teeth! *sob*

9. I'm thirsty! But I don't want to swallow the blood when I'm drinking the water! Arghh! 

10. This is my first ever surgery (that requires slicing and stitching) and I feel cool about it. LOL.

5 comments:

Mohd Naqib bin Mazlan said...

eeuhh....seram

Luqman Fauzi said...

Sounds unpleasant. Get well soon!

What prompted the sudden and unexpected surgery?

Sarah said...

@Naqib. Dengar je seram tapi bila duduk kat situ, dengan mulut yang kebas sangat, mcm xde apa2 berlaku pun. Siap rasa mengantuk lagi tunggu Dentist habiskan kerja. HAHA.

@Luqman. Thanks!

The dentist was supposed to extract my first 2 premolars but when she pulled the first tooth, it broke and half of the root was still embedded in the gum. The same goes with 2nd tooth. She claimed that my root is a bit curved. I dunno la.

Unknown said...

and here i thought u were gonna get a pair of braces, hehe :)

Sarah said...

@Ain

BINGO! Yup, haha. I bet you know that after reading the 1st premolars part. :P