Pages

Sunday 10 July 2011

Turn Left, Turn Right


I first watched this in 2006. I was sixteen. It was aired on TV3 for the Valentine’s Day Special Slot. 

I got hooked to the story, my eyes glued to the TV screen.

I watched it again.

And watched it again.

My brother downloaded the movie and I watched it again. And again and again.

I’ve watched this movie for a total of FIVE to SIX times. I’ve lost count so I could not remember the exact number.

Though Takeshi Kaneshiro and Gigi Leung only spent about less than 10 minutes in this movie, I could perceive their feelings (‘their’ as in the main characters, not the actors) for each other, the agony, and the emotional pain when they are separated from each other.

I have always been a romantic person in the inside. I believe in fairy tales and cheesy love stories, no matter how people said they do not exist. It is ridiculous, I know. :P

Well, we women are like that. HAHA

To end this note, you girls (and guys) should watch this!

Ok bye and assalamualaikum. J

P.S: I've learned how to write shorter blog posts. xD

2 comments:

Dasuki D5T7 said...

yeay!
shorter post!!!
hip hip hooray!!

Sarah said...

LOL. Lain kali tulis poems la senang. :P