Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Distinction

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful. 


I love this quote, SO MUCH! Allah is testing me right now. Currently, I'm not just taking the Pharmacy final examination, I'm taking the exam of 'Iman-Trust and Belief' as well.

Even if I do not get what I want in the former exam, I hope I could get distinction in the latter which is much more important.

Come what may, I will always love Allah and Rasulullah more, more than good grades and CGPA, more than everything else in this world, insya-Allah. 
Thing goes up, thing goes down, but at least Allah is always around. 

I could always rely on the words of Allah. Words from Allah to His believers. To comfort us whenever we're in distress. To let us know that He is always there for us.

"...sungguh, Allah mencintai orang yang bertawakal," (Ali-Imran: 159)

"Jika Allah menolong kamu, maka tidak ada yang dapat mengalahkanmu, tetapi jika Allah membiarkan kamu (tidak memberi pertolongan), maka siapa yang dapat menolongmu selepas itu? Kerana itu, hendaklah kepada Allah saja orang-orang mukmin bertawakal," (Ali-Imran: 160)

" Dan milik Allah-lah kerajaan langit dan bumi; dan Allah Maha Kuasa atas segala sesuatu," (Ali-Imran 189).

"Sesungguhnya keadaan-Nya apabila Dia menghendaki sesuatu Dia hanya berkata kepadanya, "Jadilah!" maka jadilah sesuatu itu (Yassin:82). 



Yes, He is just testing me. Insya-Allah, I'll be strong. Please make me strong dear Allah.

Again,
Whatever it is, whatever happens, you have Allah. Remember that, Sarah. 
May Peace be Upon You! 

P.S. SIX subjects for MCQ tomorrow!!! The final battle!!! Please pray for me, thank you and may you be blessed always! 

No comments: