Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Crushed

This is my final semester and I have decided to write this out.
I am not sure whether you guys remember about this charade game I used to post in my blog.
Here's the link
http://sarahkushairi.blogspot.com/2013/03/day-4-write-about-one-of-your-biggest.html
No one could guess the answer to that charade. It is quite cryptic, really. But once you get to know the answer, then everything makes. sense.
The answers to each picture are as follows:
Pic 1:crushed pill
Answer: crush, pharmacy
Pic 2: class photo
Answer: classmates
Pic 3: 3 fingers
Answer: 3
Picture 4: calendar with the year 2010 circled around it.
Answer: year 2010
As that post was written in 2013, the answer back then was:
" I have a crush on one of my classmates for 3 years since the year 2010"
Whoa... there, I said it! Hahaha.
It's 2014 now. Do I still have a crush on him? Maybe.
Do I want to let my feelings be known to him? No
Do I want to end up with him? No
Have I ever pictured our future together? A bit. And it was disastrous. I stopped thinking about it already.
It is weird, isn't it? You have a feeling towards this person and yet you don't want to end up with him. It's just a crush.
No, I am not going to tell anyone who that person is. Haha.
That's all from me.... thanks for reading! :D

No comments: