Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Great Plan for Sarah


Morning is my favourite time of the day.
The chirping of the birds+
The coolness of the weather+
The refreshing soft rays of the sun+
The thought that a brand new day is finally here
= All these make me feel happy and inspired

 Last night, before going to bed, I convinced myself that I can do this! I can survive working in Penang, no matter how notoriously hectic and stressful the hospital environment is, as what had been told by others who had been working there/are now working there. I figured I need a good night sleep instead of worrying about choosing which house to rent ( with an affordable price). LOL I worried more about the house to rent rather than about my PRP. :P 

And so, in a trying moment like this, you need a GOAL to keep your head up straight and not to succumb into any distraction along the way. 
GOAL: ACE my PRP! Passed PRP with flying colours, passed forensic exam, work hard (and smart) throughout your PRP year!
DISTRACTIONS: Stop thinking about which house to rent, how you're going to go back home after a long day of working, worrying about the flow of traffic, bla bla bla...

I have a lot of worries and fears, you see. But once I realized that I have no power nor control over certain things (like predicting the flow of traffic, the supernatural presence in the rented house, the number of mat rempits/drug addicts in the area), and instead, to just submit myself to Allah and put my trust towards Him, surprisingly, I feel a lot better. 

I have to say that I am a bit disappointed with my posting result. Even though it's just Penang and I'm not supposed to think much about it. But all of my Kedahan friends who put Kedah as their first choice got KEDAH as their place of posting. All of them, except me. It makes me think, why did KKM decided to forgo my 1st choice and let the others get their 1st choice of posting place? Why only me? 

And that all of my friends who got posted to Penang had this small state as their first posting choice. It's only me who is not a Penang-ite. 

After doing much thinking and reflections,  I had finally brought myself to this conclusion:

Allah has a Plan for me. 
It might seem imperfect at first (because I didn't like it at first), but it WILL turn out to be the greatest and most perfect plan in the end. 
Hard as it seems, I must convince myself to go along with His plan, and also to trust Him, and his Great Plan. 
Let's look back after a year on how wrong could I be now, and how VERY RIGHT Allah had been all along since the beginning. 

I shall call His plan for me as 'A Great Plan for Sarah'. Whenever I'm faced with a difficult situation, I must keep this in mind, this is one of the elements of 'A Great Plan for Sarah'. Patience. Trust. Pray. Patience. Trust. Pray. 

A classmate of mine got posted to Melaka. Her first choice is Pahang. She's the only one who got posted to Melaka. She's also struggling to search for a house to rent. Lagi kesian kan? Never mind, Allah has bigger and greater plans for her.

5 more days till Monday!!! *cries* 

2 comments:

obi wan kenobi said...

"You are the chosen ones."

Sarah said...

LOL okayy... good to hear that from a jedi. XD