Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

As said by Ten



The year 2016 marks the 26th year of me living on Earth (Not Gallifrey, LOL)  and what have I really achieved? Okay, let's minus the first 20 years of my life as I was clueless on what to do back then and just went with the flow. So, that leaves us with 6 years, and what have I done with these 6 years? 

(LOL of course I had achieved some things that I am proud of (like I got a well-paid job that I begin to love) but I couldn't just be complacent right? I want more. The Slytherin trait is strong in me. And Ravenclaw. Oh whatever. )

But then, I think I was still clueless at the age of 20 onward, and I still think I am a bit lost presently. But I had begun to see what the future holds, though it was quite ambiguous and vague, I'm slowly getting there. Let's hope it will become clearer and crystal clear as time passes by. 

I think the biggest mistake I had made in my life so far was that I was always in a rush towards getting things done and to achieve MANY of my dreams and that makes those dreams not getting achieved at all. Get what I mean? Simply said, I wanted too many things at the same time. 

But now that I had learned my lesson, I must take one step at a time. Pick a dream out of those numerous dreams. The number one dream. Work towards making it into a reality. Then move on to the second dream. Repeat. 

I often thought that it would be superb if I managed to achieve ALL of them when I was still young and energetic. I thought that becoming older might deter those dreams that I harbour. For example, I MUST learn and master the German language by 30. I pushed myself too hard, it gets boring and hard and eventually, I quit learning it and that I moved on towards achieving the next dream, which is to play drum. HAHA. Then the same thing happened. Those are just examples by the way. You can try to do many things at the same time. But consistency is the key towards success. And I am often inconsistent with my efforts. 

And I lost my train of thought, LOL. Well actually, the stuff that is on my mind is a bit personal to be written out here and read by the public. I'll just continue writing about it on my journal then. Okay, till then! 

No comments: