Pages

Saturday 13 August 2016

Second Post from GM

Life in GM is quite a mundane one, and most weekends are mainly spent in my room, doing various activities an introvert usually do, like reading, writing, reading again, watching and re-watching favourite series on my battered 8 years old laptop. 

There isn't much to do here. Fatin and I would usually roam around Econjaya or TMG, the two closest things you could call a mall here, LOL. Our favourite activities include wandering aimlessly inside Watsons and coming out from there with our hands full of various beauty products and makeups, and just talking about life and various other random things. 

At least I am grateful that I have my UIA friends here with me. 

There is a small public library here, of which I hadn't visited yet. This place is an hour away from Cameron Highlands. GM is originally inhabited by the aboriginals, many of them are still living deep in the suburbs with no electricity. GM is located 3 hours away from KB, and the closest town is Kuala Krai, located one and a half hours away. 

I'm currently working in the hospital as a ward/clinical pharmacist. I love my job so far, and it's definitely better than my life as a PRP in Penang. There are some issues here and there, but I am learning not to complain too much about what couldn't be changed (eg. people's attitudes and work ethics) and just focus on what I can change. 

It's sad to realize that I now have less interest in blogging and that I had ran out of things to talk about. I remember the early days of blogging, where I registered anything interesting that happened to me during the day, thinking that it would be a good topic for blogging, even constructing the sentences in my head before I went to my room and typed those sentences on my laptop. 

And I feel lazy to upload pictures to my blog. LOL. 

Is it true that the blogging era is over? Most famous bloggers I know had stopped blogging but continued to spread their legacies and popularity through other social network sites such as instagram and snapchat, mostly the former. 

As for me, I do admit that I had been blogging quite rarely as compared to the old days, but it doesn't mean that I had stopped writing entirely. I had instead chosen to express my innermost thoughts onto paper, where only I can read and reflect on what had been written. This is safer and I feel happier. Yes, ladies and gentleman, I had reverted back to the conventional method of documenting my daily life, which is by writing on my journals. 

But fear not for the possibility of me shutting down this blog. This blog is precious to me. I shall continue to write on this blog, whenever I feel inspired to, haha. 

That's all for now. Adieu! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make a book out of it..

Sarah said...

Who are you and why are you so insistent on asking me to write a book about my life? Hahaha.
(I'm assuming that you're the same anonymous who commented on my previous posts). My life is not interesting to others so I doubt that anyone would read about it.

Anonymous said...

Im just a passing by blog reader. Maybe you could write something and make a book out of it.

Sarah said...

LOL. Thanks anyway. I will, insya Allah.