Pages

Sunday 24 February 2008

And Ways To Overcome It..

How to overcome the feeling of missing everything you once had at home and lose everything when you're away in college?
1. I will, CALL MY PARENTS EVERYDAY!!!! I mean, ikut turnlah...My mum one day, My father one day... Or maybe, if I really miss them, I'll call them everyday! My dad in the morning, My mum in the afternoon, My dad in the evening, my mum at night..hehe.Okay, stick to the original plan.
2. I will, CALL MY SIBLINGS at HOME once in two days! I'll ask them whatever..Nope, once in one week! And I will feel EMO on the other side of the line and they can't wait to finish talking with me and watch their favourite shows or doing their homework.
3. I will, send e-mails to my brother every week. Because he's so lazy to go online. Okay, no! enough with the phone calls. I'm so malas to send him any message or to YM with him..
4. I will ask my parents to come and visit me every month! Haha! I mean, really, if the college is near, if it's not, what can I do? :(
5.But maybe, I can't go online much often. Because, enough alreadylah with the phone calls! I dun wanna send my bros any e-mails or YM with him!
6. Keep myself busy. Busy throughout the years. And when I wake up suddenly, one year has passed! Cool!
7. Writing blog posts and spamming cboxes? Are you kidding me?
8. Okay, now! Enough with the phone calls! I will try to restrict myself from going online and instead, call whoever I miss through the phone. For example, when I miss Malizah, I'll call her. When I miss my parents, I'll call them, when I miss Mariam, I'll call her! when I miss Farahin, I'll call her!:) Let's hope they are not busy! And that would really be heartbreaking!
9. I hereby promise that I will NEVER EVER depart with my handphone! I'll bring it everywhere, together with the charger!
10. Now, other things. I'll miss my books. The solution? When got outings, go to bookshops! Don't buy them! Read them for free! And when the time is up, and you still haven't finish reading the books, hide them somewhere, where people can't find and buy them! I usually did this in the school's library! Hehe..And it works!
11. Go library. Simple, right?
12.Then, try to make yourself at home in your respective rooms. Make yourself as comfortable as possible.
13. Try your best to be the first one to the bathroom.
14. Reread the St Clare's and Malory Towers books and hope that you'll find some adventures!
15. But of course, you can't continue the routines that you once had at home in college! It's time to grow up!
16. I'm out of words and ideas..and craps or poops. Whatever Jem wants to call it..
17. I wanna watch Juno!
18. And of course, sooner or later, you'll get used to it.
19. The reasons I don't want to go to boarding schools?
First.You'll depart with your family. For 5 years.
Second. Wait in college and university, you'll depart with them again! For several years. Imagine if you're being sent to overseas. So difficult want to meet them!
Third. When you get married,(not me, of course) you'll depart with them again! For many years!
Conclusion. You keep on departing with your family. After several years departing with them, you forgot how it feels on how was it like, once living in the same house with your parents.You forgot the memories you once had with them. Or maybe, you don't have any memories with them. You keep on departing with them and suddenly when you meet them, it feels like you're meeting strangers. And without you realsing it, your siblings are already grown up after several years. They're getting married and want to live somewhere else. You regret it that you spent less time with them when you were young. Now, how does it feels? Maybe it feels nothing to you. But I'll feel really-really sad! Because, I am really close to my siblings! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Haha..
Umm.. That's all... Please excuse me...

No comments: