Pages

Sunday 24 February 2008

Things I'll Miss When I'm in College

1. My Family, of course! I LOVEEEE THEMMM!!!! My mother, I'll miss her the most. My siblings too, although they are kind of annoying!
2. Online and stay up until about 1.00 o'clock in the morning, YM-ing with my friends, Jem especially... :(
3. Laughing in front of my computer, with Jem. using hahaha or hihihi or simply using emoticons.
4. Writing lots and lots of craps in my blog, even in just one night! I doubted whether I could do that in college. I mean, busy and all, no streamyx. :(
5. Reading my buddies' blogs. My blog buddies, of course. Jem, Maddy and Farhana. And other people's blogs as well.
6. Spamming each other chatbox! yes, I will really miss that!
7. Cracking codes! Perhaps my blog buddies will be too busy with their assignments rather than wasting their time, creating crappy codes and actually waited and giving us some clues to solve them.
8. The joy of staying up late at night and waking up late in the morning! Wow.. I will really-really miss that!
9. This computer! Ahh..Too much memories with it.
10. YM-ing with my other online friends. Maizura, Farahin, Syakila, Liyana (well, she's my cousin) and other people of which I wish not to be mentioned. :P
11. Alamak, most of the things I'll miss are interconnected with the Net! Ouch!
12. Okaylah, I will really-really miss my mum's cookings. And my maid's too..XD
13. I'll miss my siblings. I WILL REALLY MISS THEM! Syafiq, Syazwani, Danial and Haziq! I'LL MISS YOU ALL!
14. My sleeping mate..Haha..My sister, of course!
15. My private bathroom. Hehe.. wait in college, have to share!
16. My stuffs! My books, my everything! Aahhh..I wanna cry la now....
17. My friends, of course.
18. My house.
19.My maid.Hehe..sorry bibik!
20.MY FAMILY!!!! THEY ARE THE ONE WHO I'LL BE MISSING THE MOST!!!!!
21.My TV! Yalah, how could I forget my dearest TV? Aiyo!
22. Watching football at nights
23. Watching all my favourites shows.
24. That's all. I'm quite sad, really. But I'm not EMO!

No comments: