Pages

Sunday 24 February 2008

Things I wish I could Bring to College

After some reference from Jem's blog, of course..:P
1. My family. Again! You'll get bored hearing this. haha. I don't think that they'll like it to squeeze in my would be small room, haha!
2. I would like to say that I want to bring my whole room but that would be too absurd and of course, I would have nothing else to say then..
3. My bed, with the comforter and lots of pillows. I really wish that there'll be no double decker beds in the college..I'm scared..XD. haih! Nonsense! EDIT: Jem just told me that UIA got double decker beds. It's fine with me. That is, if I managed to get enrolled into it. But which one is more okay? Sleeping above or below? I'm scared if I sleep below and the double decker bed is so old already and bla2 yo get the picture. Okay, above. I hope. But really, I hope they'll buy new beds. Haha. Single beds. Not double decker, haha!
4.Microwave oven. Mini microwave oven to be precise,haha! Some electrical appliances like Electric kettle, of course! Haha, and some food. Eh, not some. MANY! Of course, frozen food like nuggets, bla-bla. But then, how to cook? I might as well bring the whole kitchen! And of course, RIBENA! One whole bottle of it! Right Jem? :D And some Milo.Haha..Nonsense! I wouldn't bring frozen food to college. Crazy idea! Where to put it? Don't expect me to bring a fridge too!
5. What else ah? Washing machine? They got laundry, right?Gila! Iron? Maybe.haha...Or I'll just invent my own iron! Or just use my hand. Haha. I did that in primary school! EDIT: Okay, I'll bring the iron. Steam iron and ironing board.Haih!
6. Mosquito repellants, cockroach repellants, whatever repellants that I could think of. EDIT: Insects repellants too. I mean, for other insects.Haha!
7. Candles and lighter. Wait if suddenly blacked out how? Oh wait, torchlight! Yes, that would be better! With lots of high powered rechargable batteries.Yes! Cool! EDIT: The torchlight must be in a convenient size and works efficiently!
8.Umm..TV? But then, wait I'll watch too much and can't concentrate! Aish! Okay, no TV!
9.And, alarm clock? Use phonelah... some more what ah? Fire alarm? Connected to the Fire Station. Now I'm being ridiculous. EDIT: Burglar alarm? Connected to the Police Station? Haha. And, what else? I don't know.
10. And yes, not forgetting the Holy Quran and the surah Yassin.You know, to ward off any evil presence! Haha.. Of coursela.By reading them! :)
11. And, other stuffsla.. wait I'll post some more..EDIT: Too many edits. And there will be more edits. To avoid confusion, the next edits will be done using red fonts, thank you. XD

No comments: