Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Be strong

Okay fine...It's not like it's that bad. I mean, it's not actually the grade that you had predicted you would get (mind the grammar). I mean, come on, be STRONG, SARAH! And everyone of you, I strongly suggest you to watch MEET THE ROBINSONS! Trust me, it's worth it!
I kept on watching Meet the Robinsons one more time. And from there, I can conclude that FAILURE is NOT FATAL, nor that success can continue throughout our life. And so, I present you my result, of which I copied and paste dit directly from the site. Go on, LAUGH ALL YOU WANT! feel free to interpret it howsoever! It's not like I care..:(
Code Subject Credithour Grade
HMM1114 MATHEMATICS 1 4 B+
HMM1414 BIOLOGY 1 4 A-
LEM6012 ENGLISH LANGUAGE VI 2 A
LQM1061 ELEMENTARY QURANIC LANGUAGE ( PART 1) 0 B+
GPA : 3.6
CGPA : 3.6
Yes, it's unpredictable! It's 3.6!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!
I am forever eternally grateful to Allah SWT for giving me this second chance. Huhu. Seriously, my head keep forming the number 3.33 ever and ever! I thought I'm going to get that. And so, I prepared myself to predict for the worst. And hope for the best, of course.
Congrats to Hazie and Wani! They got 3.734! WOW! AWESOME!!!
At first, seriously. I can't believe I got a B+ for my final grade. Let me tell you something. I failed my Maths Mid Sem. And my carry marks is only 24.6 over 50, thanks to my maths mid sem. But I didn't give up. And SERIOUSLY! I had hoped that I will get at least a B for final grade and an A for Biology! I'VE MADE IT! To get at least B+ for my final maths grade, I will have to get at least 92 for my Maths Final paper. Not to brag of course but, it shows that in Maths Final, I achieved 90 something for FINAL! Alhamdulillah! Again, not to brag or anything. Sorry if I made any of you feel uncomfortable. But just like what I've said earlier, failure is not fatal. And success can't continue IF I'm complacent. Hopefully I will always berpijak di bumi yang nyata, huhu.
Ok,enough already. I got to study HARDER next semester and get 4 FLAT!!! OH YES!!!!
Though I'm a teensy weensy dissapointed coz I got an A- for BIo. Oh well, I don't care already!!! :D
Alhamdulillah. Syukur. Oh yeah, a B+ for Arabic final grade and exempted from English! Well, not exactly exempted, you see. But I'm not going to repeat Arabic and EPT next semester!

Okay, continue later. I want to watch 'Olivia'. Hehe...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

siot la u, u got 3.6?!!!
i feel so small, and so frickin jealous!

ignore me.
congrats anyway, babe :DDD

Sarah said...

Liz, it's not big deal la. I'm just lucky. -_- You guys got Maths and PHYSICS that must be BLOODY hard.
Haha, it's OK. Thanks!!! :D:D:D