Pages

Friday 7 November 2008

KC-ians in ZC and AC

As we all- the fellow students of CFS IIUM know, the Kingdom Hospital (Khadijah College) is undergoing renovation works. One of them includes painting the whole scary ex-hospital(such word??) building. Good. Consequences come after that.
The good news is, the 4th floor of ZC is going to be occupied by some fellow KC-ians. Haha, Kesian..Get it? LOL. In addition to the present ZC-ians of course. SO, the more the merrier! Some of my good friends from KC are going to stay at ZC! But it's a pity of course.
1. Most of them will be staying at Level 4.
2. No lifts-unlike their previous Mahallah.
3. The rooms are SMALL! I mean, the rooms in KC are 2 to 3 times bigger than ours! I know, I've been there..:)
4. Duh, they will complain with all their might. Huhu. No offence, fellow KC-ians.At least you're in ZC! Not AC! Be grateful! Grateful!

Apparently, I've heard some not so pleasing stories about Level 4 of ZC. Someone claimed that they saw a 'Hantu Pocong' hopping at the dark gloomy corridors of Level 4 ZC. I know, I've been there. Thank God I didn't meet any non-biological life forms. Huhu.
Here is how it goes.
In the early semester, I was going to Hazie's room, which is situated in Level 4. Staying in ZC for just a couple of weeks, I didn't really know my way there. And her room is in Block A. Guess what? I thought that if I straight away go upstairs to level 4 from my level (level 1), I could just go around the building and reach Block A straight away. Instead of going downstairs and climb all the way up to Block A again. (In ZC, Block A is separated from the three other blocks, I was clearly not aware of the facts. You know what? It's creepy up there. The rooms are unocccupied, and the toilets are DARK. No lightings. And so, I went round and round the block, failed to find any room number that ends with the letter A. As I went round and round, I saw the same girl at the TV area twice. Only then did I realise that I've gone around the building three times, I think! And seriously, the feeling is unbearable. Level 4 is filled with extreme quietness, and loneliness. The shoes' racks were not filled with shoes as it should be and the dustbins are spotless and being toppled down. Even the places where we hang our clothes are left unoccupied without clothes, which is a rare sight. It was so quiet. And the toilets are DARK and GLOOMY. There was not a single soul there except me. As I speed up, realising where I had gone wrong, TADA! A door mysteriously opened by itself! And it was DARK inside! You guys could have guessed what was my reaction after that? CABUTLAHHHH!!!!
And luckily I didn't hear anything about the 'Hantu Pocong' story at that time. If not, I wouldn't have dared to go up ever again. But Nabila told me that there IS a room in Level 4 of which the lock is damaged. SO, maybe that's the room! Maybe, maybe not. I don't care.

Ermm, yes.Back to KC-ians. The bad news for us ZC-ians are.
1. Our one and only cafe will be crowded with girls from all three colleges! And what's more, there are even THIRD INTAKE students!
2. More madness, I can tell you that.
3. The TV area will be fully occupied. There will be no seats left! Full house! (as if!)
4. Battle for the washing machines!!! Huhu.
5. Everyone have to wake up early in the morning because MORE people will be queuing to use the shower stalls and loos.

AC? Huhu. No comment. I heard that it has been abandoned for several months. And Kak Bahijah(my usrah sister) told us that the conditions there are not really good. With leaked roofs and all. Whatever it is, WELCOME KC-ians to the family of Mahallah Zainab Jahsy. Sooner we all will be ZC-ian. Haha.

No comments: