Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Meet The Robinsons!


Seriously, 'Meet the Robinsons' is the BEST Disney movie ever produced, yeah and that includes the non-animated ones.
It is VERY inspirational, you got to watch it if you haven't. And if you had, you got to watch it again and again! :D
Funny how an animated film almost brought tears to my eyes. Maybe it's because it shows that future is...well..future is UNPREDICTABLE!
Same goes to me here. No matter what result that I might get tomorrow, I will survive and KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!
I mean, it's not like I didn't study at all! I DID! All my best!
I did complained, and grunted sometimes(in college, not here) because of my low carry marks (because of my low mid semester marks) that is really going to bring a big impact on my final grade. But I really studied for my finals to compensate them. Enough said. And I did my best during finals. So, that's it. No regret. Dean's List? It's ok if it's not meant for me. I'll try harder with continuous efforts next semester.
'KEEP MOVING FORWARD'
That's the motto of Walt Disney which is inserted in the film.
It shows that although you are facing hard times in your present life, or that you had had bitter memories of the past, BUT... who knows you might have a bright, exciting future that appeals to you at that time.
Let bygones be bygones. So, I don't really care about what tomorrow lies in store for me. Starting with the moment I got to know my result and the events that follow after it.
We just have to KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

I don't really know what Walt Disney meant about being curious and all. But in my interpretation, it seems that

Around here,(in life) however, we don't look backwards for very long (stop whining or regretting the past). We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we're curious to know what life has in store for us, and how it will lead us in the future. And with that sense of curiousity, we dare to explore new things in life, we dare to take chances, we dare to take risks, we are brave enough to face failures, and although we keep on falling or failing, (in this case, you can watch 'Meet the Robonsons') those obstacles that we once faced will lead and mould us to what we will become in the future. Life is but a series of lessons, you know.Hahaks..EMO.

Okay then, I'm feeling spirited and inspired! I must be optimistic! I am NOT afraid of FAILURES! NO!
And I don't care what people think about me either now or later. I just couldn't be bothered! I've got far MORE important things to think about rather than to think of what people think of me.
To tell the truth, I was feeling a little demotivated just now. But, who would have guess watching a mere Disney Animated Film could be so THERAPEUTIC?
I mean, I can say that I'm lucky to be able to watch this. I've been wanting to watch 'Meet the Robinsons' since EVER! And I just watched it just now!

Whoever said that Disney Films are so...INFANTILE, IMMATURE, OVERRATED , cut the bullshit ! COZ YOU ARE LAME! Spell it! L-A-M-E!

Haha, Blogging is therapeutic too! I can rant almost about anything! And I don't care what ngative perceptions people have upon reading my blog posts. As long as I'm not going to be arrested by the ISA and be put into jail. Oh, I don't care :)

No comments: