Pages

Sunday 2 November 2008

Emotion-less

Seriously, I don't feel a thing right now.
A few of my friends are freaking out because of the imminent Semester 1 result.
Oh, bother.
Seriously, I don't feel that scared or even excited to know about my result.
Maybe the time has not come yet. Maybe I will be the one who's going to be fretting too much.
Jem said it feels like SPM. SPM? Not really. The feeling that I had while waiting for SPM result is..UNBEARABLE!
This? I'm emotion-less, I tell you.
Today is the 2nd, tomorrow's the 3rd, then 4th and 5th.
Actually, I'm quite bored. I'm tired of waiting. I want to know my result now, though of course, it's not gonna be that good, I think.
I'm tired of high expectations.
When my mum asked "What do you think you'll get?"
I just shrugged and laughed " Haha, I dunno,"
Seriously, MALAS NAK PIKIR!
One thing for sure. I've tried and done my BEST. So, that's it. Nothing to be scared of. If I do get it, Alhamdulillah. If not, just try again for the next semester. I'm not a pessimist.
Waktu belajar hari tu, otak dah tepu nak ingat notes Bio.
Dah macam zombi . Tidur pun termimpikan Maths dengan types of cartilages(too bad it didn't come out)
Mr.Result, I'm welcoming you with open arms... :)

No comments: