Pages

Thursday 6 May 2010

I'm gonna become a Drug Dealer! Cool, huh? :P

First of all, those who are reading now, please don't report this to Agensi Anti Dadah Kebangsaan or even, the Police. I don't want to go to court, jail, Pusat Serenti, etc. O___o

I HATE DRUGS. YOUTH ABHORES DRUGS! Erkk, it doesn't sound as catchy as 'BELIA BENCI DADAH'. Justeru, saya benci dadah! Fullstop!

Instead of becoming those good-for-nothings drug dealers out there, yang merosakkan bangsa, agama dan negara, I'm going to become an 'educated' drug dealer. The one with degree of specialization in drugs. The one who is licensed to sell drugs. The one who sells drugs legally, LOL.


Drug dealer? In some overseas countries, pharmacy is called drug store. So, pharmacist equals to...drug dealer! Sort of XD. So when I said I'm gonna become a drug dealer, it means that I'll become a pharmacist in the future, insya-Allah.Alhamdulillah. I'm eternally grateful.


CFS students, you can check your online offer letter of admission to Kulliyyah here. :)

www. iium.edu.my/anr  and click on the online offer letter for ex-CFS students. Key in your old matric number and I.C. number. It's easy as ABC. But maybe the internet connection lambat macam siput, so be patient la.
Don't have enough space for these printscreens,so I resized it to 'large'.Don't care, LOL.



I'm so poyo. As if people would want to stalk me or what.. T________T.



Oh,thank you government, haha. :D
One thing I'd like to know is do we have to apply for PTPTN? Then what about the JPA Penajaan Tambahan SPM 9As above? Dah isi borang semua, then what? 

EDIT: A senior said that JPA will sponsor students from these three courses (Medic, Denti, Pharm) so no need to apply for PTPTN. Well, hopefully. 

Again, Thank you Allah. If this is the path that you have destined for me to be in, then I'm sure that it is the best for me. Congrats to all. Somehow, I'm quite worried, oh, never mind that.

On top of that, my younger brother Syafiq is offered a place in CFS, IIUM in the Engineering course. Alhamdulillah. His matric number starts with 101 and mine too, starts with 101. Hehe. 


Alhamdulillah. =)

Oh, just found out that drug dealers are called 'street pharmacists'.  T_____T

2 comments:

fikah mus said...

i do stalked you.
hee.
congrats dear.
am happy for u.

Sarah said...

@Afi!

Feel free to stalk me anytime. I don't mind, LOL. XD
Thank you, you too, congrats!
Remember, it's the best for you.=)