Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

49 things i think i know about me.

49 Question to Really Get To Know Someone
1) Are you a morning or night person?Morning but I could get really active at night. 
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?Sweet but I like slightly salty food like French fries. :P
3) Ninjas or pirates?Ninjas, definitely!
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss.If there's a war between ninjas and pirates, ninjas will win the battle. 
5) Autobots or Decepticons?Autobots FTW!! Can I choose the cutie-pie Bumblebee??
6) What was your favorite childhood television program?Power Rangers!! LOL
7) Are you a collector of anything?Erasers, stickers, stamps, hahaha, they're all gone.
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be?A bird.
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?I want to be invisible.
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up?Ouch, what time is it now?? *grabs cellphone, checks time*
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?I don't really THINK. I just go to sleep after brushing teeth, reciting prayers.
12) What's your favorite color?Lilac.
13) What's your favorite animal?Cat, though Moy could be annoying at times.
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?Nope.
15) Do you believe in ghosts?They do exist.
16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?Plant Tycoon.
17) You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?Spends some time in South Korea.
18) Have any bad habits?I do.
19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?I annoy people to the max, and I would regret it to the max, too.
20) List 3 of your best personality traits:I don;t know, I don' think I have any.
21) List 3 of your worst personality traits:I'm freaking annoying, crazy, rebellious, and can be random most of the times. Okay, more than 3.
22) Have any celebrity crushes?Shim Changmin, Yong Junhyung.
23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:Not to annoy people anymore.
24) Any tattoos or piercings?None.
25) What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?His personality, really. The appearance comes after that.
26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner?Rich enough to let me shopping till I drop, cares for me, religious of course.
27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people?I don't know, I'll figure them out later.
28) Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?Clean but messy at times. Next 5 years?? I don't know. No candidate for the time being, so it's kinda hard talking about marriage.
29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Again, clean but messy at times.
30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?Switzerland.
31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?South Korea, no doubt.
32) List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:- Get the DEGREE!!!
- Get married.
- Business.
- Travel around the world.
- After I accomplish these 4, I'll add another one.
33) Name 1 regret you have:Right now, it's over the hoodie I ordered, but have yet arrived.
34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:I could play most of the time, but could still score well in academics.
35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:I have yet seeing anything good.
36) What's your favorite song of the moment?8eight - Close That Lip.
37) What's your favorite song of all time?I think, it's Mirotic.
38) What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?If there's no interesting TV shows, I'll just chat till I sleep.
39) What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?Nothing. Because here in my home, it's the working day.
40) Have any hidden talents?Talent to annoy people until they go all-crazy.
41) You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?Chocolate chip cookies.
42) What would be your dream job?A forensics scientist.
43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?I'll choose money..and love. I want both, I know I'm greedy!!
44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?- Let me travel around South Korea and stalk Changmin and Junhyung all I want.
- Money, money, money!!
- To be gorgeous. ROFL
45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?Nope.
46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you:I hold grudges..and I find it hard to forget bad things that happened in my life.
47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?From my full name to Fikah Mus. Still, I'm happy with my current name.
48) Do you believe in the afterlife?Yes, I do.
49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies?Tell me what the relationship between abortion and cookies, only then, I'll answer this question.

No comments: