Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

EBOOKS

Being a self proclaimed bookaholic, I have downloaded so many e-books from 4shared. :P

 The only device available for me to read the e books is my faithful laptop. The thing is, reading stuffs on my laptop had proved to be a bit uncomfortable, as I have to squint my eyes once in a while, sometimes putting my hands above my eyes, as if to shield the bright sunlight that shines from above. In this case, the bright backlight of my laptop screen.

I wanted to buy an ebook reader but it is quite expensive!  No way. And it's not a necessity anyway, LOL.

So, I racked my brain for a solution. How could I read e-books on my laptop without being constantly blinded by the oh-so-bright light?

And, tada! 

Ceh, it's very simple, really!

                                                               (image googled)

So I took the sunglasses and wore it over my half-blind eyes (I'm wearing glasses, so I placed the sunglasses OVER my glasses. Picture it! The weirdness!)

Yeah! I could read the e-books more comfortably now! xD

3 comments:

Saffa said...

LOL. So random! Seriously ingat Sarah beli ebook reader. Haha.

Anonymous said...

ahahaha!! funnyy!!!! n cutee!!!!!!!! :D wat brand? PRADA rm10? haha..jgn main2 rm 10 pon ada yg cantik woo ^^,janji bole filter :D

Sarah said...

@Saffa

Hello! Oh tidak. Nak beli ebook kena tunggu kerja lah kot. Haha. Saffa doa-doakanla Sarah dapat ebook satu hari nanti. xD

@Muna

Cute? Ah, thank you *blushing* xD.
Brand apa-apa pun boleh. Brand pasar malam boleh. LOL. Janji sunglasses. Hahaha. Tapi kalau nk filter cahaya dengan lagi effective, belilah RayBan yang mahal gila tu. ;)