Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

The REAL Time Travel

My mom told me, my siblings, my dad, aunts and cousins about this surreal tale last night during the family 'iftar' at our kampung in Perak. 

There was this boy who studied at an elite boarding school in Alor Setar, who had been missing for 3 days. Someone saw the boy walking to the school musolla for Subuh prayer really early in the morning and he went missing ever since. 

Once found, the boy claimed that he had met someone who speaks like those people who lived during the Zaman Kesultanan Melayu Melaka (Malaccan Malay Sultanate Period).

"Siapakah gerangan tuan hamba?"
"Bolehkah hamba menumpang sembahyang di tempat ini?"

and you get the dialogues la kan.

It had been a number of occasions for that boy to have been 'kidnapped' by non-biological entities (if you know what I mean). After the boy went missing for several days, they'd find him in these two places, either at the school toilet or at the school musolla. 

I'm not sure whether he had really followed the 'Laksamana/Hulubalang/Temenggung/Bendahara' to the glorious days of Malaccan Sultanate, but if this is one of the ways to time travel, then I'd rather not experience it.

Oh yes, the boy got an A+ for his Sejarah SPM. HAHA.


THE END. 

No comments: