Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Writer's Block

I am currently experiencing this MASSIVE writer's block!

Have you ever experienced this feeling of  'being delighted at these simply brilliant ideas, thus writing them out, pouring your heart contents onto it and yet, halfway through writing it, you found yourself doubting the story, and your credibility as a writer? 

Because that's simply what I'm experiencing now. 

My ideas are weird. In the midst of writing it/them/whatever, I feel that the whole story is worthless, and I can't help but to succumb to stereotypical storylines at times. T__T

I'm not sure whether what I like to write would also be what people wanted to read.

I guess I just have to follow my guts and write from my heart. 

CLICHESS. Oh how I hate you. And I don't want any of them in my story. But somehow, it is needed.  Can't believe I am saying this. Haihh..

I have had enough of fictions. I wanted to go to the museums and read books on World War II and Pre-war Malaya. 

I need to rest. I hope I'd wake up to be bestowed with more ideas. 

Tomorrow: 12th day of attachment. I'm getting bored day by day... T__T. 

Good night! 



No comments: