Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Determined!

Mom called, and she inspired me to keep focusing on my goals!

It is not the time to daydream, Sarah. I mean, you should not daydream 24/7 (not that I ever did), you must focus on your goals!

The so-called problems around you are INSIGNIFICANT! They only served to distract you away from your true path, your destiny! LOL

Okay, focusing on my goals.

It's 1.44 am, and I'm typing my PBB report due Friday. Hehehe..

PBB: Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutics. 

Marilah kita mendengar lagu yang inspiring originally by Michael Bolton, an entertaining acapella rendition by Rendezvous Quartet. Hehe.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wish to see you on top of the world. Whether you soaring high, or just walking by. Sorry for the grammar by the way.

Sarah said...

It's okay! Thank you soo much for your kind words! You made my day! =)