Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

My Boarding Pass to Mars!

By Mars I mean the nearest PLANET to Earth ! Not the chocolate bar! xD

Checked this out:


So I thought, why don't I join in the fun? I didn't get my ticket to Hogwarts (yet) but at least I could go to MARS! :P It's like riding a TARDIS! 

So I clicked on this link to submit my name on the Orion Flight Test


Fill in the details and submit. LAST DATE is on the 31st of OCTOBER 2014!!!


And voila! I got my boarding pass to Mars!


You can print your own boarding pass. 

Time by time, you can check/search for your boarding pass on the same website. 


The site might be overcrowded with other potential 'passengers' wanting to 'book their tickets to Mars' so this message might appear on the screen.


Don't despair, don't give up. Keep on trying! 
Tell your family/friends about this awesome piece of news. Together, let's embark on a journey to Mars! 

The last date to submit your names is on the 31st of October 2014! Don't miss the chance! 

P/S Convocation turned out all right. I shall blog about it and show a picture of KJ giving me the scroll. :P 

No comments: