Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Pre-Convocation Day



Convocation day this Saturday. 
First Day of Convocation. 
First Undergraduate Course (Pharmacy) to receive the scrolls for this year's convocation ceremony.
Dato' Seri Rais Yatim will be there, the same goes with YB Khairy Jamaluddin. 

I still haven't collected my convocation robe, aha!

Baju Kurung, Turquoise Robe, Cream Headscarf, Cream Hood, dark/black court shoes. Cream, cream and black? Why so schematicus letronicus? LOL

Nevertheless, watching these videos had managed to make me feel all jittery, nervous and at the same time, proud and happy! Hehe

First video: How to wear the IIUM Convocation Robe. 


Second video: IIUM Convocation Ceremony. This one is awesome! I love it when the IIUM's song 'Lead the Way' was played when the graduands entered the hall to take their seats. 


IIUM's song 'Lead the Way'. The last time we sang this song was during the Taaruf Week 4 years ago. This brings back memories, seriously. This song is very soothing and inspiring. I remember that the video they showed us back then had a 'convocation ceremony' scene in it. It's just so inspirational. It gave me the motivation to study hard.I couldn't find that video though. :( 



A convocation video my Rx6 senior Shamel made, of which I last watched it a few years ago. The same goes with the previous videos, this video had left a pretty big impact on me. xD



I'll be graduating with my younger brother Syafiq. But his convocation ceremony will take place on the 3rd day. And oh, even though I've finished my studies a few months earlier than him,it seems that he's the one who got employed first. Hahaha. 

After convocation, it seems like I will be needing to hit the books. The posting letter will be sent any time now. *shudder*. 

I hope everything will go on smoothly, insya Allah. 

To those of you who are still studying, all the best to you! Those gruelling years of studying will be worth it, insya Allah. Stay motivated, stay strong, study hard, make more memories! :)

May Peace be Upon You! 

2 comments: