Pages

Sunday 5 July 2009

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

Tengah bosan tengok Buku Organic Chemistry *yawn*

And I SPOT THIS!

It's the latest novel by Sophie Kinsella! *shriek*GOSH! The synopsis is very tempting! I can't resist it. I NEED IT! *cue Gollum's voice* But the release date in on 16th July. Not in Malaysia, of course *rolled my eyes*. And it's probably in hardback anyway. EXPENSIVE!
And I want these two too..And this....

Originally titled 'Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic'. I've already read the other 4 books. Funny eh? I read 'Shopaholic and Sister' first. Then 'Shopaholic Takes Manhattan'. Then 'Shopaholic and Baby' and recently ' Shopaholic Ties the Knot'.
I've read all the 4 sequels and I haven't even read the first book in the series. Ahaks..

And I want these too...I LOVE ALL OF HLOVATE'S BOOKS! WOOHOO!!! I've read Tunas and aA + bB. Couldn't resist them. Want to read them all over again. WANT TO OWN THEM! MY PRECIOOOUUSSS *Gollum's voice again*.

' Harmony Silk Factory' by Tash Aw. He's a Malaysian writer based on London. This is his debut novel and it won Whitbread Award.
" Unputdownable." said Doris Lessing. You dunno who's Doris Lessing? She's the Nobel Prize Winner for Literature la..
His second book. Oh GOSH, the title mesmerized me! It's very tempting. I can feel the absolute hunger within myself. I WANT THIS TOOOOOO!!!! Help me, I'm addicted to books no-one-can-help-me alreadyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!'The Gift' by Cecelia Ahern. Dunno about this. I have read her previous 5 books. And have owned 4 of them. P.S I Love You, Where Rainbows End, A Place Called Here, Thanks for the Memories. Have read ' If You Could See Me Now' - borrowed it from a friend. All I could say is that ONLY the first three books met my expectations. I can't say the same for the other two. Those stories are quite draggy and well...boring. So, I'm having a doubt on whether I should scoop some money to buy this latest novel of hers.

NEXT!
Teehee. The latest addition to my 'Harry Potter' collections. The title is quite childish, no? Haha, dun care. I WANT!!!
ANDD>>>>

'The Twilight Saga'. The Official Guide. Hoho, it's going to be the LATEST addition to my Twilight Saga collection. Muahahahaha.
P.S. Have all of the 4 books at home. But yet to read 'Eclipse' and 'Breaking Dawn' as I've made a vow to only TOUCH them during semester vacation. Hoho. So, the books are safely tucked inside the MPH Plastic bag and are placed in my book shelf. Hoho. I guess.


Yeah...I want this book too. They sell this before in front of ZC Foyer. But yelah.. we haven't received the allowance.
I haven't even received it now! Hohoho...so-called JPA Scholarship.

No motivational books eh? I've had enough of 'Chicken Soup' books and 'HM Tuah Iskandar' books when I was in secondary school, thank you very much. I don't need such books to motivate myself. My mum's the one who motivates me. My parents. My friends. And Allah. :)
Oh yeah, I motivate myself too. Hehe.

No intellectual books/ Horizon-widening/ Mind blowing books eh? Who needs those expensive books when I can watch TV and documentaries! Meaning, the History Channel, National Geographic, Discovery, etc. My parents even have the 'National Geographic' and 'Reader's Digest' magazines subscribed every month. I can even watch the news! And even read the newspapers.. Pfftt...Oh yeah, those books are expensive la..

No academic-related books eh? Hoho, not enough eh, 'Organic Chemistry for Matriculation' by Tan Ying Toon? I haven't even finished reading Neil Campbell's Biology. Who does anyway? :P

Oh man, so many books. Those are expensive books some more! Haish..

Okla. Need to study a bit of Chemistry... HUHUHU..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ive read can you keep a secret by kinsella. and i got remember me in my room!! :)

farah got hlovate's aabb n tunas. :)

Sarah said...

Wow Kak Pah, pinjam boleh? :P

Haha, yeah. I've read Tunas and aabb. It's just that I want to OWN them! XD