Pages

Friday 17 July 2009

Betsy Carter's book, Secret Recipe's cakes and early dinner at Wendy's.

Yes, At, Syaja and I went to Jaya One. It was my first time there. Pathetic, HUH? :P
Just a quick post.

-I bought two slices of Secret Recipe's cakes. Mango Delight and Lemon Cheese. Those cakes are so tempting, creamily seductive and simple irresistible! Huhu. Lama tak makan Secret Recipe. Anyway, there are TWO Secret Recipe shops in Sungai Petani. Hehe. Sungai Petani, KEDAH is not an ULU place, OK! :P

-Went to a very small bookshop. The size of the bookshop is quite equivalent to the size of my hostel room here in Mahallah Zainab Jahsy. LOL. Sarah Sarcastic memang tak sah kalau pergi shopping complex tak beli buku. And so I bought a Betsy Carter's book at a very very reasonable price of RM 9.90! FOUR TIMES LESS than the NORMAL PRICE! It's a BARGAIN, RIGHT???!!!!! Gonna go there again. But unfortunately there are not many choices of books. The title is 'The Orange Blossom Special'. I love the book cover and apparently, this book was featured in the 'Oprah Winfrey Magazine'. So, it must be good, right? :)


(The book cover of the version I've bought)

(Looks more tempting and interesting, ain't it? )

- Then, moved on to Wendy's. It was my first time there too. Ordered Chicken Burger set. There are the chicken nuggets and the Coca-Cola drink. I am quite full, thank you very much.

So, that's all!
Oh yeah, since Syidah had already gone back home, the room will be mine for the whole night and for the whole day tomorrow. the UIA bus leaves at 10 pm tomorrow. Huhu.
At had a meeting/stuffs to do at KC and when she came back, both of us will be watching CICAK MAN 2 in her laptop! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

like, seriously?

first time @ jaya one? but i pun tak pernah pi wendy's ;p

Sarah said...

Haha yeah.LOL.
I've been to other shopping malls in KL like Mid Valley, Times Square, etc.
But this was indeed, my FIRST time in Jaya One! LOL.
Wendy's? Haha, tak menyesal pun kalau tak pergi. Tapi sedap la jugak. :D