Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Midnight post...

Malizah, one of my best pals just texted me this afternoon, informing me about her final exam results- AWESOME GPA and CGPA. This, makes her qualified to go to INDIA to pursue her studies in Medicine.

Now, you're going to leave me alone in Malaysia. After SEVEN years of friendship. Get me a handkerchief, please. I'm gonna blow my nose. Huhuhuhu.
Dramatic much?

Oh, I'm quite jealous of you! In a good way, of course. Haha. But I'm really proud and happy for you. :) You inspired me.

Catherine's gonna go to New Zealand. Pharmacy.
Maddy's gonna go to Poland. Medicine.
Ranja's gonna go to India. Dentistry.

Who else eh?
Michelle in IMU now. Medic.
Parvathee's gonna go to USA. Biotechnology.
Kaminee's in Australia now. Accountancy.
Michelle Gan Nollie's in Taylor's College. AUS-MAT. Accountancy. Gonna fly to Aussie.
Khye Lyn's in AUSSIE too! Taking statistics or something like that. Chatted with her last week. So lucky la you!
Maalini's in KYUEM. Gonna go to countries like U.K or Ireland, I guess. Medicine.
The rest are in Malaysia, I guess.

What about me? In CFS, IIUM. MALAYSIA. STRUGGLING WITH MATH. FAILED TO RECALL WHAT SHE HAD LEARNED IN BIOLOGY CLASS. HAD MISTAKEN CARBOXYLIC ACID AND KETONE AS THE PRODUCT OF MILD OXIDATION BETWEEN ALKENE AND POTASSIUM MANGANATE (VII) WHEN AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT'S DIOL!
DIOL! DIOL! DIOL! This is to differentiate between Alkene and Alkane, if you don't understand a bit what am I babbling right now.

I'm a disgrace to the Malay society. HUHUHU.

And yeah, a so-called JPA Scholarship recipient who failed to see any trace of JPA allowance occupying her bank account. >__<
A girl with a thick coke bottled glasses(not really la, the glasses I'm wearing now is stylo milo) and with a cute front teeth. I mean it in a sarcastic way.

My life is pathetic, is it not?
But I love it somehow. T_____T
The cute front teeth and all. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

sheesh. bila la nak masuk scholar.
have yours been bank-in yet?
mine haven't >:(

Sarah said...

LOL. I tak check pun lagi ^_^