Pages

Friday 10 July 2009

Quizzes, tutorials, Flu, Sarah the Red-nosed Sarcastic

Just finished 2 quizzes this week. Chemistry and Biology quizzes. I LOVE the Bio Quiz. Chemistry? It was OK. Let's just wait on how well do I fare then.. >__<
And today, yours truly is currently suffering from FLU. I mean, minor flu. Not Influenza H1N1 kot. Hopefully. Have to see the doctor again. Huhuhu.
Some of my friends in the class kept their distances away from me- in a jokingly manner, of course, LOL, as they feared that this virus will be transmitted to them. Husna said that there is a rumour that someone from KC had encountered this particular H1N1 virus. Atiqah kept on pestering me to see the doctor. Alkaff and I had just realised that we were once classmates when we were in Standard 3 and 4. And yet we failed to remember each other's face. Haha.
I'm positive that the cause of this flu is due to the minor dehydration(it's more to the feeling of thirst, really. I'm exaggerating, LOL) I experienced yesterday. I was fasting, it was really hot and at the same time, I felt extremely thirsty.

Anyway, it was raining heavily yesterday's evening- soon after I finished my Chemistry class. And some of the ACIDIC droplets hit my head. Huhu. It must be due to that la..And when I broke my fast, guess what type of drink did I buy? ICE BLENDED~~~~!!!!!! Hahahaha, yes, I'm so stupid to drink icy cold water when the weather was inconsistent-sometimes it's raining, sometimes it's scorching hot and when I was fasting and my throat yearned for NORMAL temperature water. Huhuhuhu. Mind my sentence. I was feeling a bit loony, deranged, due to this stupid flu. It's not a good time to have flu. As I have to prepare for THREE QUIZZES next week, submit TWO tutorials next week and also, err....I dunno what already.

Okla, that's all. Till then,
salam.

No comments: