Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

How to Stop Worrying and START LIVING!!

Salam and hello to all :)

YAAY!!! I had successfully went through taking three different quizzes for three different subjects (Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry).

 I think I did OK la for all those three. The results? Apa-apa la asal jangan fail :P. I don't want to spend my time worrying about things of the past. Just keep moving forward! Stop worrying about unnecessary things and START LIVING happily!


Oh yes, that is a title of a famous motivational book of which I couldn't remember the name of the author. I think that motivational books are irrelevant and overrated. I used to read lots of those during my school years, with hopes and desires that I could boost up my morale, determination blah blah blah. But as I stepped my feet into college/university life, I realised that the one most trusted person that could motivate me is my OWN MOTHER. :')


And of course, myself. It's hard to motivate yourself but really, a motivation from your own self is the best motivation for you (what's with this sentence ? >___<)

So, don't care la about the marks of the quizzes. Let's just concentrate on future quizzes and seeking, concentrating on great possibilities out there.

I've been sleeping at 2.00 a.m throughout this whole week (due to those three quizzes) so just now in class, I kept nodding my head up and down because I was SOOOO sleepy! I even slapped myself (lightly) LOL, but to no avail. Erkkk.. What's more, I was sitting in the front most row of the auditorium, where the lecturers could definitely detect and see my sleepy expressions. GAHHH...


Last night had been busy too. As I told you before, I'm going to become the MC for Ladies' Cultural Night. I decided that I could not do it myself and asked Amiirah, the Band 6 girl, the greatest MC in UIA to help me out, by inviting her (kinda) to become my partner.
I was feeling a bit inferior because she's such a perfectionist. HAHAHA. She insisted on using beautiful, bombastic words in her sentences. Yeah, she's great! But never mind, I should learn from the experts. Now I know how did she manage to organize all those agendas in the master plan, her tone, etc. Learn from the experts without feeling shy or inferior! :D So last night we had a rehearsal and we're going to complete the MC text and have another rehearsal this afternoon.Her English is powerful (duh!) while mine is... >___<


At night I'm planning on studying Pharmacology (Quiz next week! O__o) and carefully ironing my clothes for Ladies' Night. Teehee..
Tomorrow morning till afternoon, go to Pantai Balok for Pharmily Day! (Kulliyyah of Pharmacy Family Day) and went back, then get ready for Ladies' Cultural Night on the same day/night. Errkk...Tomorrow's going to be a really BUSSSYYYY day!


Then Sunday, read Pharmacology, rest (sleep! main agenda) and complete the Pharmaceutical Analysis report.


And next week's gonna be busy busy busy with THREE lab practicals.



That's all from me. This is the reality of the Life of a Pharmacy Student of IIUM.


This is Sarah reporting from duty. Cheerio! 

P.S. I recently discovered that I enjoyed reading e-Books (the ones I've downloaded at home) on my laptop while eating. Multitasking! :P 
P.S.S. (betul ke?) I kind of misss....ARASHI. +___+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister, can I voluntarily offer myself as your junior MC, i really love being it because it has been years I've been handling in my school..sis, i really love your writing - Hanisah..pls accept me as ur junior MC when i entered this september!

Sarah said...

Hello Hanisah!

Oh, you see...YOu'll need to prove your abilities and capabilities first. For example, try applying for the MC jobs for events like National Pharmacy Quiz or something.
You're gonna have to undergo auditions. LOL.

Of course, I'll be ready to help you if you wanted my so-called guidance or what, hahaha.